Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello, Welcome to ADISC! Because this site has a strict rule of one account per user I would defiantly recommend making a second stab at that introduction of yourself, even if it is just to remove that banner. I know that it might be a little scary at first, but you will soon relize we are one of the best communities on the web . If you need help writing something, you could always look to this post greetings-introductions/28450-tutorial-cheat-sheet-great-introduction.html. Otherwise, what is your favorite color?

Hi Halomryan,
    welcome to Adisc, that isn't an intro I'm afraid, and based on that you aren't raelly ogoing to get a lot of people talking to you. So to start with and like Erick says why not tell us about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and if yes do they know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it. Also a little about your love of nappies as you seemed to have ticked evereything you can including ab and tb? How old are you, if you're not sure which you are. I would say over eighteen classe you as ab.