Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick method to incontinence.

Lightbulb Quick method to incontinence.

Ok so I HAVE tried this, and it works, a way to temporarily "untrain" or loose control of your bladder, and when you wet...But enough control to stop it at any time...

While I havent mastered it (parents around too much ) I know it is possible, and doesnt seem to have any long term effects or any cost.

My method is to wet you diaper, or go to the toilet. When in mid stream, relax. At the end, while we are trained to "suck in" and thus stop the flow, what I do, is make myself relax, so that the flow is never stopped, as the bladder muscle has not been closed. See what I mean? Next time you pee, notice atthe end how you have a moment where you "pull in", and the flow totally stops.

If we dont do that end bit, surely the bladder is now left totally open??

When I have tried this, I encountered 2 problems. First, the urge to stop peeing was so strong, it was hard to not close the muscle. Damn training ^^ Also, I found moving harder, as when I moved, I tensed slightly, and that caused me to "suck in" down there and stop peeing..

Anyone else tried this? It seems too simple, but havent heard anything about it. With practice, I managed to wet laying down, which is near impossible for me. The first time my bladder felt all tingly and weird. Now it just is fighting that reflex!

Ideas?? Thoughts?

(please be nice!)

Sounds like you've discovered your bladder muscle.

What you describe won't really cause IC, but those sorts of exercises definitely help in terms of ability to urinate at will. Another thing you can try is stopping/restarting several times mid-flow. It's pretty much the same thing as learning to wiggle your ears or cross your eyes.

From what I've heard around, that is the key for learning how to wet freely.

As you've noticed yourself, the biggest problem is that continent people are trained since their early youth to "close the tap" once they're done. It is such an ingrained habit that, even if we consciously try to relax, as soon as we get doing something else the bladder sphincter goes back in "automatic" mode and closes again.

I love being "open", it makes me feel helpless, exposed, and ultimately dependent to my diaper. But it takes practice, a lot of it. When I was new to the experience of letting it flow and still getting used to it, a couple of times I felt spasms caused by my bladder which was trying to fight the stubbornly clenched sphincter - probably not an experience a doctor would recommend but nonetheless a very pleasant and intense one, at least for me.

Alas, I haven't had enough practice yet to learn how to be always relaxed and "open" when I'm diapered. Wearing and practicing 24/7 would surely accelerate the process, but I've always lacked motivation to go through that for a consistent amount of time. Maybe I just need a personal un-trainer...

The long term effect will be an increased bladder sensitivity, in other words you'll feel you have to pee earlier (and stronger) than usual. At least in my case it worked this way: it's not like my control is weaker, I've still got my usual iron bladder, but the alarm in my head goes off even if it's not halfway full, and if I keep it in it soon becomes pretty uncomfortable. But being a DL I just see the discomfort of needing to go potty as a punishment for not having worn diapers

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    From what I've heard around, that is the key for learning how to wet freely.

As you've noticed yourself, the biggest problem is that continent people are trained since their early youth to "close the tap" once they're done. It is such an ingrained habit that, even if we consciously try to relax, as soon as we get doing something else the bladder sphincter goes back in "automatic" mode and closes again.

I love being "open", it makes me feel helpless, exposed, and ultimately dependent to my diaper. But it takes practice, a lot of it. When I was new to the experience of letting it flow and still getting used to it, a couple of times I felt spasms caused by my bladder which was trying to fight the stubbornly clenched sphincter - probably not an experience a doctor would recommend but nonetheless a very pleasant and intense one, at least for me.

Alas, I haven't had enough practice yet to learn how to be always relaxed and "open" when I'm diapered. Wearing and practicing 24/7 would surely accelerate the process, but I've always lacked motivation to go through that for a consistent amount of time. Maybe I just need a personal un-trainer...

The long term effect will be an increased bladder sensitivity, in other words you'll feel you have to pee earlier (and stronger) than usual. At least in my case it worked this way: it's not like my control is weaker, I've still got my usual iron bladder, but the alarm in my head goes off even if it's not halfway full, and if I keep it in it soon becomes pretty uncomfortable. But being a DL I just see the discomfort of needing to go potty as a punishment for not having worn diapers
    that was an interesting and nice post to read. I agree totally
    did the spasms you mentioned tingle? Because I noticed at first when I stayed "open" there was lots of tingling sensations :P Which I cant complain about ;D

We need someone willing to do 24/7 to test this ;|D

I have experienced the same exact thing. But it seems that no matter how hard I try the second I move it closes up again.

Quote Originally Posted by newww View Post
    did the spasms you mentioned tingle?
    The first times it was definitely something more like pain than tingling, but it happened when my bladder was full. The tingling sensation arrives when, after emptying, I take a moment to enjoy the feeling of openness. It's like... being able to feel my urethra in all of its length...

Quote Originally Posted by newww View Post
    We need someone willing to do 24/7 to test this ;|D
    Yup, we do!

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    The first times it was definitely something more like pain than tingling, but it happened when my bladder was full. The tingling sensation arrives when, after emptying, I take a moment to enjoy the feeling of openness. It's like... being able to feel my urethra in all of its length...

Yup, we do!
    Yeh i know what you mean.... I quite enjoyed the feeling none the less :P
    Id volunteer to try, but university calls!

Kathryn

Careful doing this, it can lead to infections due to yhe bladder not emptying properly and keeping the entry open

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    Careful doing this, it can lead to infections due to yhe bladder not emptying properly and keeping the entry open
    Really?
    Is there more info about this?

*closes up*
    ^^

youknowme

ill probably refer to this if i stop wetting the bed lol