Thread: hiyas all :D

Default hiyas all :D

hi there, my name is Kaze or KazeKitty. I've been viewing the forums for a while and decided to join and finally introduce myself.

I've been into abdl for a long time at first more dl but recently I've been much more ab.

as you can probably tell from the name I am a furry though my fursona is not a BF or LF, though I may make one. I am an artist dealing with photography, computer art, web design, and painting. I am also into cars very much and currently own two of my favorites (1997 Eagle Talon and a 1971 Datsun/Nissan Z).

Currently I live with my boyfriend who is also furry but not into abdl at all and unaware of my abdl side. I also work three jobs right now, being a sticker at Michaels, a property inspector, and also an insurance agent (although I haven't had much time to do insurance sales due to my other jobs :/).

I'm very happy to finally introduce myself and look forward to talking and chatting with everyone here.

Hello, and welcome =)

Great, an artist! do you have a webpage or account somewhere where you upload your works? I'd like to see them

I am on furaffinity (Userpage of kaz.yami -- Fur Affinity [dot] net) and also on deviantART (

enjoy also I do take requests

Hi Kaze,
    welcome to Adisc. Nice intro, it's a shame about your boyfriend as having a friend or partner that accepts and shares can be wonderful. I and most of the other members would like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why don't you tell us about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies. If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

well as far as tv I don't watch it often (usually Togo or netflix) but my favs there would be Supernatural, Venture Bros., Thundercats, and Tue new Ironman and Wolverine anima on G4.

With movies there are way too many I love a few are Fight Club, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Akira, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Devil's Advocate, the Matrix series, Harry Potter, Star Wars, ... the list goes on

Books: Dresden Files series, Shannara series, The Prince, The Book of Five Rings, anything by H.P. Lovecraft, Wheel of Time series, and The Internet is a Playground.

I'll list my fav manga too:
    Gravitation, Little Butterfly, Rin, Akira, Bleach and Naruto. That's all I can think of for that now.

As far as my other hobbies as I mentioned I'm into art big time. My style started out very anima but slowly migrated through a Jamie Hewlett style and is slowly evolving further. I'm also trying to save up money to fix up my two cars as I have not gotten the chance to drive my Z much at all. It's not beat up and broken at all. just needs a few things done to it so it'll run fine.

Not sure what else to put, ill answer any questions of course, I'm bluntly honest about myself.

Hi Again Kaze,
    that was great reply, not to mention inclusive. I can honestly say apart from the matrix, HP and starwars I don't have a clue what you are talking about

Hehe its ok, some is really new stuff, some is obscure.

When I was a kid and someone had the same shoes as I did we were instantly best friends. After reading that list of things you enjoy I think we're close to being the same person...or sharing a brain or something. :P Honestly, a bunch of your movies/tv/and books are on my list. Do with that what you will.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.

Neat! Sounds like we will become friends

I'm just glad to join a group like this finally. I can definately have fun here, and that's the most important thing to me