Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Activities in Diapers

Default Activities in Diapers

Last night I had a blast. My sister was out of town so I had the whole apartment to myself. I just strapped on my diaper (two actually hehe) powdered up and cooked myself dinner. Then I did some laundry, watched some TV, ate some snacks, drank some milk (I wish I had a big bottle, but I did think about heating it up), and did work on the computer.

All of this was done in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt that exposed the perfect amount of my diapee when I checked it out in the mirror.

And of course I wet whenever I needed to, and I even went through a couple of changes. Wore over night as well ; )

Does anyone else do this?

What are you favorite "Adult" things to do with a diaper on??
    Last edited by bbabysitter26; 15-Sep-2011 at 17:59.

play video games, gamble, watch movies/TV, read and listen to music

i enjoy doing work around the house in one, only problem is, since i am in an apartment with other guys, i can't do it without pants. But it is fun anyhow, doing work around the house gives a lot of movement for your diaper to remind you its there.

Tehe thats awesome! I enjoy playing video games,doing hw,watching tv...everything really!! When i play video games i tend to enjoy them more with a diaper and a paci :-)

Hmm, I love just relaxing, watching tv, playing video games or sleeping.

sounds amazing!

I do all that too, going into the back yard for a walk maybe. IF I mess, the whole house stinks, so I only do that if Im alonefor more than one day

Cherub

If I am going to be inside, then I will wear a T-shirt and diaper. If I am going to be outside, then I will cover it up with a pair of shorts.

Inside: I will do things like wash dishes, straighten up the house, run the vacuum cleaner, do laundry, watch TV, play games (console & PC)
    Outside: Mow the lawn, go for walks, sit out on the balcony (above the garage), ride bike (mountain bike), go shopping, wash the car. Bascially my normal activities remain almost unchange,,,only difference is,,,I am diapered.

I have thought about laying out on the balcony (put towels up on the rail to hide me) and lay out in the sun in just a diaper, LOL

I simply adore it when I have the house to myself so I can wear whatever I desire. I have had so much schoolwork recently that whenever I do get padded I always just like to lie down, and take naps. Then it is back to more work! *sigh*. Otherwise I just love doing almost everything in diapers.. excluding exercising..

Quote Originally Posted by erick View Post
    I simply adore it when I have the house to myself so I can wear whatever I desire. I have had so much schoolwork recently that whenever I do get padded I always just like to lie down, and take naps. Then it is back to more work! *sigh*. Otherwise I just love doing almost everything in diapers.. excluding exercising..

Being padded automatically stops me from working... All I can think about is my diapee

At home, just about anything. At my previous job, I used to telecommute quite a bit. It was kind of fun being padded while working.

Away from home, my favorite padded activity is going to a movie. I never miss any of it due to nature calling.