Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: have you ever wondered???

  1. #1
    youknowme

    Default have you ever wondered???

    what if anyone at your school was like and wore diapers??? im always wondering myself and i go to chavez so its like i wish i had a friend here but lately i dont have one that likes diapers

  2. #2

    Default

    It's pretty rare, actually, that you'd find someone in your town. I live in a town of about 5,000 or so, and I just received news that there's another person here at the U like me, but I've been waiting for something like this to happen for three years. If you get lucky, you may find someone.

    You can always hope, though!

  3. #3

    Default

    Yes I do wonder

    Im sure there are, statistically in a school of 2000 I cant be the only one


    Though Im not likely to find out as if you wear diapers in Highschool one of the goals is to make sure people dont find out.

  4. #4

    Default

    We are all over the place, but for some reason we almost only find each other on the internet...hmm maybe we should get out more : p

    BB

  5. #5

    Default

    I am not a stats wiz but given the number of local ABDLs of a similar age to me it's a safe assumption that there are more than one in the larger high schools.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    I am not a stats wiz but given the number of local ABDLs of a similar age to me it's a safe assumption that there are more than one in the larger high schools.
    I completely agree. When I was in high school, my best friend's brother was deliberately messing his underwear, and his mom made him wash them out in the garage. I never told him about my desires because I was too ashamed. This was before the internet.

  7. #7

    Default

    I used to wonder that all the time. The funny thing is, like 3 years after graduation, I found a kid on diaperspace that went to the same high school and graduated in the same year as me. When I looked him up in my year book I was like, "Hey, I know him." I also know the girl he married as well; man did he luck out with her, as she actually thinks it's hot!

    Since then I've wished so bad that I could have known I was passing another DL in the halls all the time. It was cool though, he became my AB Universe supplier for a time since I lived at home. Unfortunately he moved an hour away so there went my baby-diaper supply.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Xelxier View Post
    It's pretty rare, actually, that you'd find someone in your town. I live in a town of about 5,000 or so, and I just received news that there's another person here at the U like me, but I've been waiting for something like this to happen for three years. If you get lucky, you may find someone.

    You can always hope, though!
    Hope is the way of life. On my side, I met somebody who like diaper and live close to my school.

  9. #9

    Default

    I used to work with a girl who wore a diaper to work. I am pretty sure she had a leaking problem, because she only wore pull-ups.

    I saw it occasionally, and she always smelled faintly of urine. Besides any of that, we were good friend. I never did ask her about it. If she didn't mention it, then I figured it was none of my business.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    what if anyone at your school was like and wore diapers??? im always wondering myself and i go to chavez so its like i wish i had a friend here but lately i dont have one that likes diapers
    Statistically speaking at least 1 other person almost no matter where you are will wear diapers, wet the bed, or be IC. I'm in a school with about 800 students and there has to be at least 3 others that need/want diapers.

Similar Threads

  1. I've Wondered
    By GoodNite in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2010, 09:39
  2. For those who wondered where i was
    By glassyeyedbb in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-Feb-2008, 22:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.