Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LDS(Mormonism) and ABDL-Kink

Default LDS(Mormonism) and ABDL-Kink

As referenced in my newest blog posting, me and my girlfriend are joining the LDS(Mormon) Church and the led me to ponder....how many of us here are Mormons?....Do any of you have problems with reconciling faith and abdl/kink?

There is a pretty good discussion on this in the 'Christians' Group but that is for a more broad theme of Christianity and ABDL. If you were looking for more specifically Mormons and ABDL, i can't help you. But i do know of several other on here who are LDS, so i am sure one of them will chime in soon enough. Congrats on finding a new faith.

oh jeeze and i just created another one...ill take a look and then delete mine so i dont rain on some one elses parade...thank you for pointing that out...

Sorry.. i didn't mean to make you close your own. Mormons may have different views than other Christians on the subject, but i just wanted to let you know that something else was already out there.

ok i read that as lsd (mormonism) and i was all like what?? anyway made me laugh. anyway im not a mormon and im fairly anti organised religion at the moment so im not sure if my views are waranted. Anyway i believe in jesus and all that, but more about his message then all those rules that come up in the bible. So i really dont think that we will suffer eternal damnation or what ever for liking the sex and abdlism. If god is who he says he is i think he would be all like whatever just dont be an ass. just my views

One of the best things about being mormon (which I am) is that we believe that only the worst of the worst go to hell. I've had a lot of talks with my bishop and church counselor about my TB/DLism and Transgenderism, and on the local level, they (for the most part) say it is okay. There is a real focus on personal choice and personal connection, so noone is going to tell you that God hates you or looks down on what you're doing, and if they do, they're going against the church's ideals themselves.Most choices are yours to decide. Free agency is the greatest gift god gave us, and he expects us to exploit it as much as we can, as long as we don't remove the free agency of others.

So, I think that in terms of AB/DLism, you're fine. Besides, how would they know anyway?

So, when is your baptism date?

Im mormon, but ive havent told anyone church leader about being a DL. Personally no matter what religion you belong in you can't say its wrong for being human and wanting to have a sexual fetish.

AmbezeSubHealth

If your faith comes between you and your diapers then drop your faith. Your diapers are more important.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyAshley View Post
    One of the best things about being mormon (which I am) is that we believe that only the worst of the worst go to hell. I've had a lot of talks with my bishop and church counselor about my TB/DLism and Transgenderism, and on the local level, they (for the most part) say it is okay. There is a real focus on personal choice and personal connection, so noone is going to tell you that God hates you or looks down on what you're doing, and if they do, they're going against the church's ideals themselves.Most choices are yours to decide. Free agency is the greatest gift god gave us, and he expects us to exploit it as much as we can, as long as we don't remove the free agency of others.

So, I think that in terms of AB/DLism, you're fine. Besides, how would they know anyway?

So, when is your baptism date?
    this saturday...my mom is also being baptised the same day...my gf would be but she is in the hospital.....im glad you have some support from your bishop....im pleasantly surprised...

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AmbezeSubHealth View Post
    If your faith comes between you and your diapers then drop your faith. Your diapers are more important.
    my faith is the the most important thing but our human likes are inconsequential as long as they dont harm any one or our selves.....which abdlism does neither....

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by drewx View Post
    Im mormon, but ive havent told anyone church leader about being a DL. Personally no matter what religion you belong in you can't say its wrong for being human and wanting to have a sexual fetish.
    the LDS Church does teach that sexual fetishes or as they label them, perversions are considered a sin. I dont personally believe that, as long as it doesnt stand in the way of full love and pleasure with your partner...

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:27 ----------

for all who are interested, i amended the group i created to just LDS....Please join

I don't feel that tbdl is a sin, it's just a part of me, after praying and asking I've come to find that there's kind of an invisible line between sin and not a sin, I think that this kinda sits almost right on the line, so there's a boundary but it's easy to not cross over it.
    So Saturday huh? That's awesome congrats

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk