Thread: Babyfur comics?

Default Babyfur comics?

Well, I've seen furry comics all over the web. They're like the Sunday comics in the newspaper: funny, colored, random, and don't follow a certain plot line. I can't for the life of me ever find them for a second time, so I can't post any links

I was wondering if there was any babyfur comics like that? Could someone give me a link if there are some, please?

Only one I've ever seen was ISB (Incontinent Student Bodies), but that kinda made me want to cut my eyes out with a red hot spoon. However, if there was one that was more subtle, in the way that it didn't focus just on the diapers and babying but it was still present, I might be interested.

Catperson

I know I sound like a broken record, but Concession has several hints that Matt is a babyfur That comic has everything...

Concession: Sunday, August 22, 2010

found seems like its going to be a pretty long comic i haven't read it but i might eventually is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by ChouChou View Post
    found seems like its going to be a pretty long comic i haven't read it but i might eventually is it any good?
    i can vouch that its good, it has some regressing in dreams at first but the plot thickens each time theres a few new installments

there was something along that line by cargoweasel on fa. but it's ah... mature in several panels.