Thread: Anyone going to MFF?

Default Anyone going to MFF?

For those that don't know, it's Midwest FurFest in Rosemont(chicago) IL, nov 18-20th.

I'll be going, wondering if any others will be going to.

Ill be there, but same as my attitude towards RF, Im not sure how sane I will be, but I will have plenty of padding with me, and will be suiting a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Ill be there, but same as my attitude towards RF, Im not sure how sane I will be, but I will have plenty of padding with me, and will be suiting a lot.
    I tried to find you at RF, I saw you at fursuit games, you came over to my friend and started rubbing his head. Could not find you again after that. I did meet up with Trevor and a few others.

It looks like I will be going, I get to fly for free! so it's just con cost and hotel. I'm very excited, I should have a body suit by then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    I tried to find you at RF, I saw you at fursuit games, you came over to my friend and started rubbing his head. Could not find you again after that. I did meet up with Trevor and a few others.

It looks like I will be going, I get to fly for free! so it's just con cost and hotel. I'm very excited, I should have a body suit by then as well.
    Anthony was the one that tracked you down and then we went out for dinner along with avery. Good times were had

Okay I need to vent my frustration somewhere......

Completely planned on going, went to look up movies that were coming out that weekend to make sure it would not be busy and I could get the time off.....Yeah it's not going to happen....

SCREW YOU TWILIGHT! MFF sounded like so much fun too, Route 66 theme, I could actually do that theme, but no I have to cater to screaming little girls over team Jacob and team sparkle sparkle.

Okay I need to vent my frustration somewhere......

Completely planned on going, went to look up movies that were coming out that weekend to make sure it would not be busy and I could get the time off.....Yeah it's not going to happen....

SCREW YOU TWILIGHT! MFF sounded like so much fun too, Route 66 theme, I could actually do that theme, but no I have to cater to screaming little girls over team Jacob and team sparkle sparkle.
    Ouch...that had to hurt.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Ouch...that had to hurt.
    I'm so sad. I can still try to get it off, I may not be keeping my job at the theater. Since my Mom now lives in Chicago, I may go out there and live with her. This will make it so I can fly out there a few days before the con and give things a look around. I'll just tell my boss that it's the only weekend my Mom has off. They won't have to know I'm going.

I'm so sad. I can still try to get it off, I may not be keeping my job at the theater. Since my Mom now lives in Chicago, I may go out there and live with her. This will make it so I can fly out there a few days before the con and give things a look around. I'll just tell my boss that it's the only weekend my Mom has off. They won't have to know I'm going.
    That's a pretty well thought out plan. Hopefully you can go I wish I could but I can't afford to fly, get a hotel, and pay for food, that would take every penny in my bank account.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cons are indeed expensive. I am lucky to have a roommate(read "Ex") who is covering my flight, and I have friends who make room sharing very easy. As for food, that is easily the most flexible of con expenses. Sure you can eat out every night, or you can go to a store, get crackers, lunch-meats, and other light meals and be set for the rest of the weekend.