Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need answer for today before sep 13 2011

Default need answer for today before sep 13 2011

ok im going tomorrow to get some x-rays from my lower back, i was thinking of wearing diapers to go there. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Neonite View Post
    ...Why?
    wht u mean by Why?

Supersam1223

I see no reason whatsoever for you to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebaby17 View Post
    wht u mean by Why?
    I think it means 'Why...?"

Why would you do that? Why do you want to? And why does it even matter? Why are you asking us?

I don't see any benefit to it, and there may be some awkward moments created.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    I think it means 'Why...?"

Why would you do that? Why do you want to? And why does it even matter? Why are you asking us?
    well the first one is, i dnt know i want to wear diapers since i havent in a long time and i have done stuff wearing them. i ask here to see if some one help me make my mind cause im a lil confuse

I don't see that there's much to be confused about.

If you want to take the risk, do it. But be prepared to face the consequence of possibly having to explain yourself to the doctor.
    If you don't want to, don't do it.

We can't really tell you what you want to do...

Quote Originally Posted by littlebaby17 View Post
    well the first one is, i dnt know i want to wear diapers since i havent in a long time and i have done stuff wearing them. i ask here to see if some one help me make my mind cause im a lil confuse
    Don't do it. It would not be smart as everyone would see it and it might interfere with the x-ray.

Cherub

As someone who works in a medical facility, I can tell you two things 1) if the diaper(s) are anywhere near the area you will be having an X-ray taken, the diapers WILL show up plain as day! 2) the diaper(s) might actually interfere with the clarity of the images. I've seen times when the X-ray tech has asked patient to reposition or even remove certain items in order to obtain a clearer X-ray image.

My suggestion, if you are not IC, then do not do it. The medical staff (although they wont say anything to you) certainly wont appreciate it being in the way if it doesn't have to be.

The choice is yours.