Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Afternoon

Default Good Afternoon

I am a new individual to these forums.

I have been a diaper love consciously from the age of 12 onward (I am 27 now); and, after discovering this, I then realized that I have always had an affinity for diapers.

It does not have much to do with adult baby roleplaying. No, it is primarily a sexual conduit with secondary adult baby tendencies.

I am currently back in school, because I want to be a Dentist. I have my bachelor's in Psychology, and wanted to pursue that for Clinical Psychology, but last October, I had an epiphany to be a Dentist. I reversed my gears, and I am going back to school to take the classes needed to apply to a Dental doctoral program.

After remarking on my new found interest, I have come to the conclusion that this field fits me insanely better than Psychology. I love the idea of Dentistry, and cannot wait to actually be one. I have terrible impatience.

Hi Roec,
    and welcome to Adisc, firstly a very good intro and I wish you luck with your new studies. I'm sure you'll find plentyt of support here on adisc whatever your particular take on ab/dl. having said all that , it would be good to know a little more about the man in the nappies. So why not start by telling us your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and if yes does he/she know you wear nappies? Or better still take an active role? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Hello Roec! We are glad to have you on board.

Congratulations on finding a field of work that you are truly passionate about. Some people don't really realize what they want to do until much later in life. My mom, for example, is almost 50 and she decided to go to university a few years ago because she wants to be a teacher. It's great that you discovered a new career path as young as you are.

Enjoy your stay here on ADISC. I hope you'll have as much fun as I have here.

Ahh.You ask such a broad question. Let me point myself in a direction and spin from there.

I particularly enjoy Post Punk music. With bands like Siouxsie and the Banshees, Joy Division, Gang of Four, I'm So Hollow, etc. I also enjoy Gothic/Bat Cave/Deathrock/Darkwave/ColdWave music. With bands like The Sisters of Mercy, The Soul Merchants, Flesh For Lulu, Feeding Fingers, The Red Temple Spirits, etc.

I do also like New Wave and some No Wave music like Oingo Boingo, Jesus and the Mary Chain, Lene Lovich, etc.

Indeed, I have more likes with The Smashing Pumpkins, Tom Waits, Nick Cave, and others.

er, um, er the Beatles anyone?

---------- Post added at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

Last edited by PCBaby; 13-Sep-2011 at 00:25.

Yaaayyy for the Beatles. ♥
    I'm not gonna lie, the only band I recognised there was The Smashing Pumpkins... but being an electro-house DJ, that should come as no surprise

Anyhoo, welcome to the forum, Roec.
    A dentist, huh? Wow. I am far too dense for a career like that, but best of luck with your studies man!
    Anyway, I don't think there's much more for me to say really other than I look forward to reading whatever contributions you have to any of the boards.
    Enjoy posting with us,

The Smashing Pumpkins are quite delicious. I love everything they put out; although, I am not much a fan of Billy Corgan's other outputs. I tried Zwan, which was kind of forgettable for me. I listened to a single from their album Zeitgeist, and it did not turn me on very much. Maybe I should give it another listen.

um, er um, beach boys? the monkees? the who? Buddy Holly? red sovine, earl scruggs and lester flats?, foggy mountain breakdown boys? tex ritter?

---------- Post added at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 ----------

I'm suddenly starting to feel very old!

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    um, er um, beach boys? the monkees? the who? Buddy Holly? red sovine, earl scruggs and lester flats?, foggy mountain breakdown boys? tex ritter?

---------- Post added at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 ----------

I'm suddenly starting to feel very old!
    How about the Zombies?

Oh! How about:
    Slim Cessna's Auto Club Band?
    Munly and the Lee Lewis Harlets?
    16 Horsepower?
    The Denver Gentlemen?
    They are modern country bands from Denver Colorado with a darker sound and an independent rock sound mixed in somewhere.

can't sday I have heard of any of those either. got any links to a youtube video of them, |I don't think that breaks any rules