Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chavs and diapers

Default Chavs and diapers

Aren't they the BEST?

My ideal guy would be chavvy style, tracksuits and stuff, and wearing a nice cute diaper.

Those two images contrast wonderfully ^^

Anyone else think the same??
    Last edited by abdlf; 13-Sep-2011 at 10:54.

I wouldn't describe it quite as graphically as you have, but I have to admit there is definitely an interest there for me.

Upon seeing the title, I just HAD to look in to this.

But I think any chav (or NED as we like to call them up here) with a diaper fetish wouldn't come out in any way shape or form, even on a place like ADISC.
    Most neds are far too consumed with self-image that they would more likely supress their diaperism, in hope that the urges would go away... which is why I reckon your chances of finding yourself a chav in diapers is slim to none. I know that's quite stereotypical, but come on!!

Still, I wish you all the best in that conquest... and if you do find yourself a diapered chav, I wanna know about it!

So for those not quite up-to-date on definitions, would you be willing to share with us your idea of a typical "chavs"?

It's a british slang term that from what I understand would best be described as a cross between a a hipster/redneck/inner city white kid.

Chav - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Gives a good explanation (I think that's within the rules for this site)

Wigger of European Caucasian

Or Jersey Shore Douche clone with Cockney British accent

I like Jersey Shore Douche Clone. Sounds like a Vinny. We have them in the South too. They're hip-hop wanna bees.

Put them in a diaper and least they can't wreck any more havoc on society at large, or their local community, other than leaving a leak and stinking up the room.

I sometimes wear a hoody but not the tracksuit thing. Just jeans, t-shirt, trainers, hoody and/or jacket. I maybe between jobs but I'm aint no chav blud. Innit.*kmt*