Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Drawing? :3

Default Another Drawing? :3

Hey again. =D

I really enjoyed having a character to work on last time I did this, so for you that didn't see...

I'm looking for people who would like their character to be drawn by an inexperienced furry artist trying to improve. (Me =P) I don't really have enough to go on to start drawing my own character, which is why I'm doing this. =)

So, if you'd like that for your character, and it'd really help me out, just post a description below of your character (as long or as short as you want it to be) and I'll start drawing pretty soon. =D

Thanks everyone. =3

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:08 ----------

Oh, by the way, this is how it turned out last time, but I feel I've learned from it. =)

Nieve by Roald by Roald.Wolf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
    SoFurry.com

alu

I remember the last thread. If your up for it you could try mine or someone else's character if it were to help you improve, anyway if you do get round to it
    he's a polar bear cub, 3 y.o. still in diapers, sitting down or standing would be cool, if you wanna try i wouldnt mind waiting again. :P . The last one looks quite cute.

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    I remember the last thread. If your up for it you could try mine or someone else's character if it were to help you improve, anyway if you do get round to it
    he's a polar bear cub, 3 y.o. still in diapers, sitting down or standing would be cool, if you wanna try i wouldnt mind waiting again. :P . The last one looks quite cute.
    First of all, thanks for the compliment! ^_^ I'd love to draw your character, after all, I've often looked up at your avatar. I few but two concerns however. I have a problem with drawing hands, feet or paws, and I worry that those areas would be hard to avoid, especially in a sitting down character. The other is that I would feel uneasy trying to live up to what has already been drawn of your character. I hadn't seen WiLiKi's drawings when I drew her myself.

Just to confirm, I am certainly not ruling out drawing your character. I am just yet to decide if I could manage it.

ya doing really well there ^^ Heck I just love what everyone puts out here. Of course, what ya do is no exception ^^ Keep up the good work.

Also if ya wanna try mine out, feel free ^^

Haha. Thanks! =3 I could hardly live up to your work. I think it's all brilliant!=D

Perhaps, I should stop worrying about these things and just draw someone. ^^ I'll give Alu's character a shot, since I saw you were on the last thread also and I didn't notice. =(
    (Plus I've already said that I love your character.)

Thanks for this! =D

Quote Originally Posted by RoaldWolf View Post
    Haha. Thanks! =3 I could hardly live up to your work. I think it's all brilliant!=D

Perhaps, I should stop worrying about these things and just draw someone. ^^ I'll give Alu's character a shot, since I saw you were on the last thread also and I didn't notice. =(
    (Plus I've already said that I love your character.)

Thanks for this! =D
    Hehe awww, I don't expect you to live up to what I do. I don't judge at all. I just want ya to have fun with it. ^^

Just realised that I have a lot of stuff to do. D=

I'll get round to this when I get the chance. ),=

Just realised that I have a lot of stuff to do. D=

I'll get round to this when I get the chance. ),=
    hey no rush at all ^^
    If ya do it, yay. If not, hey forget bout it ^^

Yep. Turns out I have to write a personal reflective essay for Higher English tommorow... Better make a thread on it. =3

alu

First of all, thanks for the compliment! ^_^ I'd love to draw your character, after all, I've often looked up at your avatar. I few but two concerns however. I have a problem with drawing hands, feet or paws, and I worry that those areas would be hard to avoid, especially in a sitting down character. The other is that I would feel uneasy trying to live up to what has already been drawn of your character. I hadn't seen WiLiKi's drawings when I drew her myself.

Just to confirm, I am certainly not ruling out drawing your character. I am just yet to decide if I could manage it.
    Try it anyway if you need practice, and i was lucky enough to make friends with a great artist and he did it for me . i can add the original copy if you want it as a guide, and it doesn't matter if its bad i'm not going to judge it seeming as i cant draw for crap. (and i want a few do my avy anyway just to see what they can do)