Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of footie stores/shops

coolrocket

Default List of footie stores/shops

Hello,

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where we make a list with links to all footed pajamas/onesie selling stores we find. Would you like to see such a list?

Anyway, I'll start with posting some shops though. Links are in alphabetical order. For some shop links I'll make a little description or note where I think there should be some more information about that certain link.

www.adult-baby-welt.de
    Made in Poland.

www.bigbaby.no
    Some time ago they made a small collection of footed pajamas but for now only selling that 'special' blankets with sleeves.

www.bigfeetpjs.com
    Made in China stuff. In my option quality isn't that great but prices are in lower regions compard to other shops.

www.boejumpsuits.com
    Haven't ever tried them. Anyone to know them?

www.bunnywarez.com
    Sell costume-like pajamas.

www.calino.fr/gb/
    As far as I now they are popular for the good products but for bad customer service as well.

www.cosyndry.com

www.cottoncandypajamas.com

www.donann.co.uk

www.footedpajamas.com
    In my opinion quality is very good and prices are fair. Customer service is not the fastest but solved a problem a had with an order for my full satisfaction.

www.orderforeverlazy.com
    In my opinion too expensive compard to what they offer.

www.funzee.co.uk & www.funzee.de

www.gaggohaas.com
    I think this one is the leader in providing footed pajamas in premium quality. Very expensive. Main problem with their product (they call it Füsslipyjama) is its great lack of design. To be honest they only offer ther footed pajamas in one single look.

www.grenouilleres.com
    Don't know much about them. For me their pajamas seem to be to expensive.

www.hugfactory.co.uk
    They seem to be a copy of the all in one company?

www.jumpinjammerz.com
    In my opinion they made really really good (the best!) footed pajamas 2 years ago or so. Since then they shifted the production from Canada to China. They changed the design and pattern of their footies as well which means for me that the overall fit is worse. Too bad. Quality of customer service dropped also a lot. Quality of the fabrics used varies from time to time but is still relatively (which doesn't say much as the most fabrics today come from China).

www.jumpinshop.com
    Don't like them because the zipper goes around the entire hood, too. For me it doesn't feel as great on the skin. At least designs are 'cool' and modern.

www.kcsleepsuits.co.uk

www.lazygrow.co.uk

www.midnightromp.com.au
    Good quality, prices are fair.

www.onepiece.com & www.onepiece.no
    See jumpinshop.

www.pajamacity.com
    Never tried them but for what I heard many like them. Made in China.

www.pajamagram.com
    "Hoodie Footie"

www.pajamasrus.com
    Their website brings me back to the Internet of the 90ies. ^^
    Does anyone know if it is still possible to make orders from them?

www.pouchclothing.com

www.privatina.eu
    Yeah, I think all of you know it. They make the most childish or childlike looking clothes. Very expensive. Quality is often very good, but often worse too, so it varies a lot.

www.shop-020.de
    Some sort of spin-off of the normal Privatina store. Here they sell more 'neutral' looking pajamas and wear.

www.sleepyheads.com
    Search for footed pajamas. Made in China. Quality is relatively worse (bad fabric quality).

www.snugasabug.com
    They make footed pajamas for a very long time. Very good quality. Made in Canada as far as I know. But I don't like that think and plastics like sole they make on their normal fleeced footed pajamas.

www.sportsmansguide.com
    Search for footed pajamas.

www.target.com
    Search for footed pajamas.

www.theallinonecompany.co.uk
    Good quality. Very expensive. Made in the UK.
    In my opinion the overall fit could be much better.

www.toddy.com.au
    They make modern long-johns.

www.vermontcountrystore.com

www.webundies.com

eBay sellers:
    "r.l.designs"
    "princetonuniforms"

These are all I know.

I'd like to see you add more.

Best regards.
    Last edited by coolrocket; 14-Sep-2011 at 22:01.

[Very nice list, a wonderful addition to the site. I'm thinking sticky? ]

Quote Originally Posted by coolrocket View Post
    Footed Pajamas - Onesie One Piece Pajamas for Adults,Kids,Baby - Jumpin Jammerz
    In my opinion they made really really good (the best!) footed pajamas 2 years ago or so. Since then they shifted the production from Canada to China. They changed the design and pattern of their footies as well which means for me that the overall fit is worse. Too bad. Quality of customer service dropped also a lot. Quality of the fabrics used varies from time to time but is still relatively (which doesn't say much as the most fabrics today come from China)....

Pajamas - Snug As A Bug Clothing - Footed Pajamas for your child and adult footed pajamas, Snug As A Bug - Kid s Clothing, Footed Pajamas, kids hats and adult footed pajamas all come with a No-Hassle Money-Back Guarantee. All of our super-cute pajama
    They make footed pajamas for a very long time. Very good quality. Made in Canada as far as I know. But I don't like that think and plastics like sole they make on their normal fleeced footed pajamas.
    I can vouch for the accuracy within both of these description. I love my pair of JJ pajamas; I still wear and sleep in them. The quality of my pair is very high: good zipper...nice fluffy fabric...great, sturdy stitching. However, as was mentioned above, I bought these about three years ago. Since then, the word is that their quality has dropped steadily. I'm not willing to test that theory, as there are so many other fantastic other options out there...

Enter Snug as a Bug. I love my pajamas from this company. They are also very high quality. I have dealt with their customer service department and have nothing but great things to say. The material on the feet is a little funny, as it causes my feet to really sweat. However, this is easily remedied by wearing a pair of light socks. The way I see it, I would rather have a sole made from material that won't break down within a year of use (I.e. regular fabric). Outside of this, they are prefect.

One I would like to add to the list is bunnywarez.com. The offerings here are probably going to appeal more to the LFs and BFs out there. Still, they are adorable and I have seen many a baby in real life dressed up in a sleeper or snow suit that has little bear ears or so forth.

Any-who...bunnywarez is also another excellent company to deal with. Not only do they have a good selection of different creatures to choose from, if you wish, you can commission additional accessories like tail and gloves. The quality is remarkable; I have the fox ones and the tail, which was my main concern, is very securely attached to the suit; were talking quadruple stitching, folks. The people are great to deal with and very responsive. They're not exactly cheap, but if you want something that's beyond adorable, very high quality and made in the USA, I high recommend them.

If you want to know more on bunnywarez, I would check out the article Zephy penned on a pair of the racoon pajamas they make.

CAVEAT: The pajamas produced by bunnywarez have NO attached feet. I repeat: they are technically NOT footie pajamas. However, you can request (I believe) to have a set included on your order. I don't mind since my feet tend to get over-heated anyway.

i will also make a shout out for some great ebay stores!

Ive bought MANY items from "r.l.designs" and "big.baby.boutique", they have all been great!

I can add some info here;
    Made in the UK and have the option of a lightweight cotton summer sleepsuit.
    Quality is good, my first pair from them are still going strong after several years. However customer service are very unresponsive, at least to pre-order queries.
    Also the website has a bug. When adding the first sleepsuit to your basket it asks for the country to post them to, however the list of available countries is incomplete. If you select any country you can then view a complete list of countries they post to on the basket page.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    [Very nice list, a wonderful addition to the site. I'm thinking sticky? ]
    Second on the sticky.

coolrocket

Hello,

thank you. I will add your links to my list.

Two more links from me for you:

eBay sellers:
    princetonuniforms

http://www.shop-020.de/
    Privatina now has some sort of spin-off of their normal ABDL store. Here they sell more 'neutral' looking pajamas and wear.

Added them to the upper list, too.

eBay sellers:
    "princetonuniforms"

Those are the same sleepers that sell at Target, which sell for about $13 in store... looks like a rip off to me....

coolrocket

Thanks. Added it to the list.

Two more from me:

www.adult-baby-welt.de
    www.funzee.de

I'd like to add to the list something I came across a couple days ago on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Women's Guide Gear® Footie Pajamas: Clothing

They're a cute shade of blue, kind of like baby blue. Even though they say they are for women and I'm a guy, I figure what the heck. At $25 they are pretty affordable. I plan on ordering one when I go home for Christmas. I can then post an update about durability and comfort. In addition, I plan on buying this Thomas the Train patch to stick on them to make them even more babyish.

Amazon.com: Thomas the Train Tank Engine Embroidered Iron On / Sew On Patch: Everything Else