Thread: Heya everyone Im new in town

Default Heya everyone Im new in town

hey guys like it says im a new guy(sissy) in town on two fronts first this site XD and second i've just moved to bristol . [removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 11-Sep-2011 at 21:14. Reason: removed meetup request.

Welcome, sissycookiemonster
    Why not tells us a little about your self besides just being a sissy, like ie your occupation or if you have girlfriend and if she accepts you as being a Ab, or something like some other interests such as favorite sports, video games, etc..
    But once again Welcome

Hm ok then i shall, not very good at this forum stuff haha, I'm about to start college soon in the area and don't know anyone at all in the city, activities include music video games stuff like that really. I don't have a gf currently my last one knew i liked wearing a few of her clothes and was kind of ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sissycookiemonster View Post
    Hm ok then i shall, not very good at this forum stuff haha, I'm about to start college soon in the area and don't know anyone at all in the city, activities include music video games stuff like that really. I don't have a gf currently my last one knew i liked wearing a few of her clothes and was kind of ok with it.
    Meh, forums always take some getting used to. After a few posts here and there you'll be fine.
    Love the name by the way; the image of a sissy cookie-monster is making me laugh.

So what sorta music you into? My guess is rock, metal, something like that?
    What about video games; what do you play?

Anyhoo, please do take a look around the forum and post wherever you feel comfortable. If you've got any constructive input to give on a thread then just go for it; a lot of newbies feel nervous about posting and end up not posting much at all... but you'll quickly realise that it's a pretty sound place to be, and you'll grow to love it here the more time you spend just interacting with the awesome peeps here - such as myself

Also, any questions, check out the ADISC Wiki or feel free to ask myself or any other forum contributors. Always happy to help.

Happy posting bud.

D.