Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Telling your loved one...

OfficerBaby

Default Telling your loved one...

I just recently found the courage to tell my fiance of my love for being AB. Since then we play often and she takes such good care of me! Best decision I ever made was to tell her! Has anyone else experienced the fear of telling and then the success after you did? How did you tell them? How did they take it?

I actually told my EX girlfriend over Facebook and she's not even bothered she thinks the people on here are really kind and generous.

I told my current girlfriend just prior to moving in together, I didn't want there to be any nasty surprises when we moved in, like a found stash etc...

She was a little weirded out in the beginning and it was a good 6 months after I first told her and I started to wear again. Telling somebody my deepest secret was the hardest and most stressful thing I've ever done, however it was such a weight off my shoulders and I've never regretted telling, probably because of her initial lukewarm response which has grown into full acceptance.

Right now we both have the day off work and I'm padded up, she doesn't mind at all!

I told my gf .. best decision I ever made. It deff takes a lot of stress off you. If she loves you for who u truly are she will slowly b able to accept this part of you as well !

My wife still gets skeeved out at the fact that I wet them, but otherwise she has been accepting of it. I way overdid for probably the first few weeks after I told her, but we've settled into a rhythm now where it's an occasional part of our sex life and I wear for fun sometimes when she's out of the house for a few hours or more.

I told my BF a couple months ago, and he was cool with it. Wore around him for the first time yesterday and he didn't really care. My ex-gf didnt care either, but I never wore around her. All in all, no one that I've told has had a problem with it. Go figure...

told my GF (now engaged!) not long after we were dating. Although she was fully accepting of it, she definitely likes me to keep it to a minimum. she has no problem playing along most of the time, but like anything, their is a time and place for it and it usually isnt everywhere and all the time!

OfficerBaby

Quote Originally Posted by pleasantlypampered View Post
    I told my gf .. best decision I ever made. It deff takes a lot of stress off you. If she loves you for who u truly are she will slowly b able to accept this part of you as well !
    So true!! They may not want to participate...but they should accept it if its true love!
    I was so nervous about telling mine. I did it by text...in a unique way by telling her 5 fetishes and she had to tell me about how she felt about all of them and if she's be ok about them before i revealed which one it was.

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerBaby View Post
    So true!! They may not want to participate...but they should accept it if its true love!
    I was so nervous about telling mine. I did it by text...in a unique way by telling her 5 fetishes and she had to tell me about how she felt about all of them and if she's be ok about them before i revealed which one it was.
    Sounds like an interesting way to do things!

At least you might be able to flog your way out of breaking the news for a while until you can come up with a better game plan if things do go unexpectedly...

I told my wife and she is accepting of it. I try to be respectful of her and change when I start to smell (just pee). She buys me plushies, onsies and footed jammies. We have fun together with it, and she calls me her "little mover".