Thread: Hello! :)

Default Hello! :)

Hi everybody! I'm a 16 year old TB from colorado so don't let my username fool you . I play the alto saxaphone for marching band and an interesting factabout me is that I have two different colored eyes! (blue and green) although i'm not necessarily new here I'm still posting a thread here cuz I finally stopped procrastinating about introducing myself. So without further ado. Hi! It's nice to meet you all!

marching band woodwinds ftw. bass clarinet myself
    wish i lived in Colorado lol. i snowboard ^^

I tried snowboarding once... Let's just say I fell ALOT! haha

snowboarding 1st time = falling the whole day.
    snowboarding 2nd time and beyond = AWESOMESAUCE. :-D

Hi Abdlforever,
    welocme to Adisc, nice intro but how about telling us a bit more about your hobbies and interests, tases in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at asa it has a lot of useful ino.

Thanks PCBaby! Um I like rock music. I'm single. My favorite movie would have to be either Me Myself and Irene or Better off dead. Umm i run cross country (not very good though :P also I throw discus once again not very good haha. Btw love your pic. It made me laugh! .

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

Hmm i should try snowboarding/skiing again. Last time i got so frusturated i just sat in the lodge watching scrubs for the rest of the day haha