Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not so 'newly joined'... but screw it, I'll say hi anyway :)

Thumbs up Not so 'newly joined'... but screw it, I'll say hi anyway :)

Hiyaaa!! <<< see!! Told you I'd say it!!

Dash here. I actually joined ADISC (or TBDL as it was) 4 years ago as a DL of 17... some of you will know me, a lot of you won't. But hey, it's all good either way as I'm sure you'll get to know me soon enough

Hopefully this time I'll stick around a little longer before vanishing for months on end. Feel free to message or PM for a chat or whatever, always up for some bantz and a bit of random chat.

Cheeeers,

D.

p.s. mods - will I get my member status back...? ;-)

Welcome back I expect you'll be back to established contributor status soon enough but since the higher levels are figured based on more recent contributions, you're going to need to dazzle everyone to ascend again. I don't expect to be too hard for you.

When have I ever failed to dazzle Trevor? =P

Certainly really good to hear from you guys after all this time - missed you too!
    All my ADISC mail updates are going to my main email address now so I have no excuse to forget to keep visiting

Hi Dash,
    welcome back, I'm fairly recent so have no idea who you are, but it's good to see another UK member on board.

Peachy

Oh, Dash? *pokes his head like Winnie the Pooh* Dash? Think *tock* think *tock*...oh, DASH! Now I remember (just kidding...of course I remember you. No one else has ever drunk two beers at once at a Manchester Meet!).

Where ya been all the time?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi Dash,
    welcome back, I'm fairly recent so have no idea who you are, but it's good to see another UK member on board.
    Thanks PCBaby - I'm sure we'll get to know each other with the more time I spend back on the forum =)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Oh, Dash? *pokes his head like Winnie the Pooh* Dash? Think *tock* think *tock*...oh, DASH! Now I remember (just kidding...of course I remember you. No one else has ever drunk two beers at once at a Manchester Meet!).

Where ya been all the time?

Peachy
    Good to hear from you again Sir Peachy!

The past year was my Honours year at uni, and that's me not long graduated (yay!)... but now - through all the job hunting - I've found myself a little time to catch up with y'all and hopefully stick around again... must say I have missed it, so it's good to be back properly again. Wooooo!!

D.

p.s. I drank two beers at once in Manchester!? Wow... GO ME!!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    p.s. I drank two beers at once in Manchester!? Wow... GO ME!!
    I have pictures to prove it...somewhere *digs through the undiscovered country that is his hard drive*

Yay, Dash, welcome back. =)

The most obvious thing I remember about you is your awesome hair.