Thread: hai there!

Default hai there!

Hello... My name is John and I am currently in high school. I have had a love-hate relationship with diapers (I think I just need to learn to be more accepting of myself). I haven't been able to accept being a DL as part of my identity... yet. It's nice knowing that there are others out there like me as well. I've turned into a lurker and figure this is a good time to break the ice.

Outside of diapers, I am currently in school and I also play ice hockey. I love music (I play the guitar, piano, drums, and ukulele) and hopefully will do something music related with my life.

I am mostly looking for others who have similar interests as me. I love hearing the stories of others and look forward to reading what you have to say!

Well you're in high school too. So getting access to the diapers is going to be tricky.

Sweden is cool. It's where the book Let the Right One In takes place, which ranks as one of my favorite vampire novels.