Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Are You Today?

Question How Are You Today?

How are you today?
    I am ill. I have been ill and without a diagnosis or treatment for six excruciating months but I am finding this forum hugely comforting.
    How are you today?

Hi there
    Sorry to hear you're ill with no diagnosis. I hope you get better real soon. I am ok just had my first change of the day (I like to sleep in at weekends and so do my family) and now I am laying on my bed on my phone.

Sorry to hear that you are ill. I think I might be coming down with a cold.... nothing serious, or at least I hope not. 6 months seems like a long time to go without any type of diagnoses, have the doctors at least given you an idea of what could be causing the illness?

Anyway, I hope you get better soon and get diagnosed. I also hope this isn't anything serious. Best of luck!

I am glad you are okay today princessjade. SnowFox you didn't say how you are today. How are you?
    Thank you both for your kind concern.
    My family doctor suspects Fibromyalgia which isnt good because it's incurable but whatever it is it's a living death. Waiting for tests.
    I keep popping in to the Daycare area to try to keep my mind off feeling ill but it seems that nobody else is in there today.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkOfHumanKindness View Post
    I am glad you are okay today princessjade. SnowFox you didn't say how you are today. How are you?
    My family doctor suspects Fibromyalgia which isnt good because it's incurable but whatever it is it's a living death. Waiting for tests.
    I keep popping in to the Daycare area to try to keep my mind off feeling ill but it seems that nobody else is in there today.
    The 'daycare' area? What's that?

I'm feeling a bit nervous as I'm starting my driving lessons today, and a little sad because I started at a new school and I don't have any friends yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkOfHumanKindness View Post
    Hey there - sorry to hear you're ill. My Mum has fibromyalgia and suffers with it quite badly!

I'm OK, physically, but pretty pissed off that I have to go work in half an hour and stay there til 10pm

Hope you feel a bit better soon x

ive been sick as a dog all day, havent been able to do much other than a little cleaning around the house and lay down and watch some tv

my friend Ellana has that too as well as learning disability. As a result her bladder muscles are weaker if she laughs etc.
    i am okay too just having a tough time as I didn't explain in my introduction i have Hemiparesis and that i need help with changing due to disability.

Meh, being tired. Sad that it's Sunday (school tommorow, bleh!). Happy, though, because in less than a month, i will be driving I get my intermediate, so I can drive by myself (paci's and diapers, woo woo!), won't have to wake up at 5 in the morning and instead can wake up at 6:30 in the morning. Can stop and get something to eat on my way to school cus there's like 4 fast food places on the way (mcdonalds, taco bell, subway, burgerking).

I am also tired because i just woke up :3

MIlk, sorry to hear you haven't been well and that you haven't yet got a diagnosis, that is terrible. I am around if you need to off load love, OK?

For you and Charliepup (my one and only favourite furry) the daycare centre is supposed to be a rp daycare where you take your little one and get looked after, Ive been a member for a while and if it was areal day care centre I'd be dead due to total neglet, starvation and dehydration, not to mention toxic nappy shock (don't look it up as far as I know I just made it up)
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 13-Sep-2011 at 02:58. Reason: removed discussion of rep.