Thread: Found a Place For Cheap ABish Clothes!

Default Found a Place For Cheap ABish Clothes!

Hi everyone,

I recently found a place, or type of place, where you can get some unusual and ABish clothes pretty cheaply - vintage clothes shops!

I was in London recently and happened across one of these shops. I had a look around, out of curiosity, and found they had a whole section full of dungarees (overalls). There was nothing there I wanted, but I had a look on the shop's website and bingo, motherload!

Vintage Men's Dungarees & Coveralls - Vintage clothing from Rokit

Is also found they had a lot of more unusual stuff under the women's section. Not that I'm into wearing women's clothes particularly, however I found a bright blue romper/jumpsuit with a back zipper that I really liked, and it arrived today

They've got some really quirky dungarees as well, like this one for just 19;

Rokit Recycled Indigo Denim Dungaree Shorts W40 - Vintage clothing from Rokit - dungarees, all in one, onesie, overalls

And they deliver internationally! It took about two weeks for my romper.

Well I hope that's helpful

WOW, super neat-o. I'd strongly consider ordering from them. Far cheaper than AB versions from, for example, cosyndry. (One could put the crotch snaps in oneself.)