Thread: Hello

Wink Hello

I am Neugierig it's german for curious, i'm very nice, and i'm working to understand computers better for one day hoping of getting a job, programming.
    What brings me here is my basically stated in my name I'm very curious about diapers and such, but like others don't want people to know about it.
    Some of my other likes include well not many but mostly computers, video games, and thinking about life in general.
    What I hope to get out of this site is to understand myself better, and to understand why people say no to the norm of society and say I will do this because I have the strength and willpower to do such things. Good day that is all

Hi Neugierig,
    welcome to Adisc. what other things interest you? Music, movies books? any other hobbies or interests. do you have a boy or girlfriend? and what will you be studing at college?

As for the question you pose, I have a feeling there are as many answers as there are members, although many of them will fall under the same theme.

Hola, Neugierig!
    It would seem we've had a huge influx of new members recently, hence the quietness in your thread.
    But I'm glad you found us, you're in the right place and you're certainly not alone. Hundreds of threads across various boards, so I'm sure you'll find the answers you're looking for.

Computers and video games seem to be a bit of a running theme with many members; there are hundreds of threads on that as well for you to sink your teeth into

Anyway, I hope you enjoy posting and sharing your views with us, and ultimately making new friends from around the globe.