Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who hasn't seen the Lion King?

Default Am I the only one who hasn't seen the Lion King?

Just wondering, because I aw the commercial for the Lion King 3D.

Believe it or not, I have never seen any disney movie (i.e. cinderella, snow white, beauty in the beast) in my life. :P

alu

What? How has no-one seen many Disney classics, watch the lion king it a great film and i loved when i was younger and still have it on vhs, i loved Disney films the older ones are better, (im young but the newer 3d stuff sucks the older hand drawn ones are the best)

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    (im young but the newer 3d stuff sucks the older hand drawn ones are the best)
    ^ This

Yeah I haven't watched the Lion King either...

I don't generally watch Disney movies unless it's Pixar.

Quote Originally Posted by Catinthehat View Post
    Believe it or not, I have never seen any disney movie (i.e. cinderella, snow white, beauty in the beast) in my life. :P
    Wow, I thought I was the only one! I simply never had an interest or desire to watch Disney movies, even at a young age.

*super loud gasp* Really? That's pretty crazy! Disney has been a part of my childhood since I've been born! If you weren't watching Disney movies as a kid,what were you watching? Just curious! (Sorry,it kind of blows my mind that someone hasn't seen a disney movie (or one really popular one) since it's such a big part of my life )

Make sure you see that movie! It's one of the best animated films of all time.

I'm going to forgive you for not seeing it. Judging by your age, you clearly were not around when it was in theaters (Lion King is actually the first movie I remember watching in a cinema). However the time is now to get to it.

Tsuma

I saw the lion king when it was new out on video lol (remember videos anyone? :P) most of the classic disney movies are good. I still remember sword in the stone and that was even before my time lol

You people are killing me here! See it as soon as possible. Or see it as soon as you can see the 3D one if you wanna wait for that. The original might be better though.