Thread: First Purchase

Default First Purchase

Hello everyone. I finally bought some diapers. I just went into wallmart and bought some depends adjustable underwear (they didn't have the fitted briefs.) I will probably go to a diferent store to buy the fitted kind, or better yet, get some abenas online once I figure out my dorm's package policy.

As of this post, I am wearing my new diaper, just after buying them. The thing that surprised me the most was just how calm I was buying them. I just told myself over and over again, no one cares what you are buying, and went throught the self checkout. I haven't tested how much it will hold, but I don't have high expectations. Still, it's a big step psychologically.

Something about you sharing has touched me deeply. Thank you.

congrats, how do they feel so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinsforbiddenlover View Post
    congrats, how do they feel so far?
    They feel like briefs, only a bit thicker. They're not that diaperlike at all, but buying them gave me courage, which is what is important.

Absorbant underwear was my first purchase as well. Welcome to the fold little one.

Congratulations. My first ones were also Depends (before I knew about on-line premium brands. I shop at Wal-mart a lot and with frequency, it will get easier, especially with the self checkout registers. I still like the plastic backed ones, used to be called Maximum absorbancy with the 6 tapes. Enjoy your new freedom.