Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you ever recorded yourself sleeping?

Default Did you ever recorded yourself sleeping?

I always wondered what i would do when i am a sleep.

As i sleep with pacifier and little hand bear or something, I always wondered what i to with that when i am a sleep.

Well past night i recorded myself sleeping :P
    and to my surprise i actually suck on my pacifier about everytime i move around (for about 10sec).
    I always hold my hand bear thingy (well 90% of it) and only lost my pacifier 1time but after 10min i got it back.

This was actually a surprise cause i sleep with a pacifier for about 12year or so but never knew i would actually suck pacifier in my sleep

Here is a picture around 6:45 hours of sleeping (was nice pic i got from it :p)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping.jpg 
Views:	481 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	5858
    higher resolution pic

Anyway any of you ever thought about what you do when you are a sleep and ever recorded it or want to record it?
    Would you also suck that pacifier or loose it? or that bear.

Interesting idea! Haven't do it myself though, but maybe I'll give it a go sometime...

done it, to see how i looked and behaved whilst diapered. really boring.

imposible unless i keep the light on i got a 20$ webcam and my codak automaticaly closer after a while even if recording(the baterrys wouldnt stay charged for more than a few hours anyway)
    i hate sleeping with light on since i dont want my dad to see me in detail when he check if im slepin XD

Not video, but with a strategically placed microphone Ive capture myself wetting the bed. To my surprise, it often happens early in the night, like an hour or so after I fall asleep.

That pic is exquisite, it stirs something deep within my soul.
    I have not recorded myself sleeping but if I did I hope the recording would stir the same sort of tenderness in others that your pic stirs in me.

I considered recording myself after watching all the completed episodes of "MarbleHornets".

It's a really great scary (in a mind-fuck sort of way) series online.

Introduction - YouTube

I would really reccomend anyone to watch it. Especially at night time, by yourself, with earphones and high volume. :3

That's a sweet picture of you! Could you post a video?

How would i manage to do this, i got a webcam (20gb if i rec) and a camcorder (2gb) how would i manage to do this as i wouldn't mind trying