Thread: Hiding them

Default Hiding them

I was wondering if there was a place where I can buy some goodnites and have them shipped in a unmarked box. I get too scared that I'm goin to see someone I know when I go to
    Buy them.

Ebay is a good place to look - if you find private seller with an opened pack or whatever they are almost certain to post in plain packaging - and you can request this at time of purchase. This completed auction: GoodNites Boxers Bedwetting Training Pants 60-110lbs | eBay is the sort ofhhting to look for - It is a little different to adult diapers where advertisers often use the "private listing" description and promise discrete packaging. For childrens/youth items it is best to ask because advertisers will imagine they are dealing with parents or carers - not users themselves.

You can also get a post office box. It isn't all that expensive and the stuff will go to the post office and not to your house.

Besides, most companies are aware of this problem for soe people and mark their boxes accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlejustin View Post
    I was wondering if there was a place where I can buy some goodnites and have them shipped in a unmarked box. I get too scared that I'm goin to see someone I know when I go to
    Buy them.
    If you're going to ship something, get Abena's. They're a far superior diaper to Goodnights, because they hold more, absorb faster, are more comfortable, are more crinkly... You can get them shipped discreetly at XPmedical. Plus, they take cash orders by mail.

If you want Goodnights, just swing by a CVS, Target, Walmart, or any other store or pharmacy like that. That way you don't have to pay for shipping and you can pick the ones you like.

-Rockie

Walmart has more brands online and ships most stuff for 0.97 Nothing I ever ordered from them came in a box other plain brown with my name and address on it.