Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seems that adult romper suits are becoming popular!

Default Seems that adult romper suits are becoming popular!

I read in the Daily Mail today (yeah, I fail I know) that onesies/romper suits are becoming the 'in' thing for men right now. I seem to remember a few years back they were in fashion for women but now they've come back for the opposite gender.

Here's one source: Selfridges Launches Man-Gro, The Adult Babygro

Either way, seems that the rest of the world is realizing what the AB community knew a long time ago!

I also want one!

Cherub

wow, very cool, and about dang time someone figured out that guys like that sorta thing too! As long as you give it a different name, main stream public will usually gobble it up.

alu

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    wow, very cool, and about dang time someone figured out that guys like that sorta thing too! As long as you give it a different name, main stream public will usually gobble it up.
    They just label them as sleepers in the shops now.
    Also most *b/dl stuff does seem quite attractive to males hence why theres this uprising of rompers being sold

That's neat...it would sure make purchasing them easier and more accepted.

They're so Comfy! I got a Camoflauge one for 10, Love it! Only problem is, I have big feet and they never seem to make them with the feet long enough!

I wonder if they'll ever come to the U. S.? We seem to have so many identity issues over here.

I'll take ten. Hopefully they show up in my neighborhood stores soon. Last year Target was really pushing the footed sleepers for teens so perhaps more of this will come to the adult section soon...

Cool! Why should women get all the fun of slightly childish clothing, about time us blokes had some too!

at 95 each Selfridge aint no rival to the primark ones! even though they are not great quality am tempted though my the stripy one

Funny thing, if you think piups are for guys only..... one of the office staff at work, yes, a lady, has kept a catalog cutout circa mid 70's of 3 guys in onsies with a beach in the background not looking a bit babylike tho