Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Intro

Default My Intro

Greetings.

I won't lie, I want the notification gone, so here is my introduction. Not that I am against writing one

Where to begin. Diaper Lover 70%, Submissive 20%, Adult Baby 10%. I've been into diapers since I was 14 (or 5, however you interpret my story). I'm old enough to know about some of the "older" sites dealing with our interest.

I live in Alaska. Yes, I voted for Sarah Palin and, yes, I regret that I did. Please don't give me crap about it. That said, is Obama doing any better? Change in the Whitehouse! (Change those diapers!)

Anyway...

I am not in any way new to this lifestyle, nor am I looking for an on-line community to fill the "community" gap. I'm happily married and she loves every bit of me (and does very well in letting me indulge in my kink). My daughter is not quite old enough to get inside references (right now we talk about adult baby stuff / diapers as "racoons" (I don't remember where 'racoon' came from, but it stuck)) so I am still dealing with the fact I can't indulge in my own home as freely as I used to. Oh well. Life is full of change.

I am a 10 year Senior in college still. I make my university pay me back by making them pay me to work for them. I've redeemed my 50k education, thank you. I am a computer programmer working in research and development. I've programmed projects for the FAA, NASA, and the military. I work best alone and not in a group. I am a ninja at what I do. Kachop! I play chess, hike, and am dabbing in piano. I have studied Japanese (please don't speak Japanese to me if you know it -- I just don't care anymore) and am developing my Greek and Russian all by myself. I am a math, computer science, and physics whiz so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I should be headed into grad school soon.

I am here to just poke around and read interesting posts. This forum seems to be alive. Perhaps I'll post, but mostly I'll read. I love to talk, but people don't seem to care about what I say. I'll be surprised if more than 10 people read this intro. (I'm counting.)

Hope this is a decent introduction. Peace.

Jon

Let me be #1.

Great intro. That is awesome that you found someone that accepts all of you for who you are. I wish the same for everyone on this site and know that there are already a few other like you that have. Maybe one day i can be one of those lucky ones.

As far as 'just reading and not posting'. That is what i thought 419 posts ago... LOL. This place grows on you.

Anyway welcome.

(Come on we just need 9 more to make it to 10)

Odl9791

K, I'll be #2....(whiny voice: why do I have to be #2?) It sounds like you have a lot going for you at this point. I'm just happy to have a job and will be even happier to get out into my own. Anyways, welcome, and I hope you find this site insightful and interesting.

Hi Jon,
    Welcome to Adisc. "and then there were three" Where does that uote come from? First person to get it right gets a hug, even a furrry really good intro and it's great your wife indulges you. I hope to see youareound in some of the other forums. And as for questions - where does Schroedingers cat go?

I don't know if schroedinger's cat is half dead or half alive but he's not at all well.

Happily married father, successful career man and off to grad school Well done and we'll look forward to seeing you... Come by chat, we have many programmers and computer-geeky people, all sorts of fellow-mindeds... in whose ears I am sure you have many entertaining, fun things to pour. Dobie Gray - The In Crowd (Shindig! 1965) - YouTube

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies. Okay so that's three. Seven more (mine does not count, ha!) As for Schrodinger's cat, the idea was posed in order to highlight a paradox (and explain some of the fundamentals of quantum mechanics). Basically, you shove a cat in a box with some radiation. A detector detects the radiation. If the detector goes off, the radiation is loose and kills the cat. But, if no radiation leaks (or decays) and thus leaves the cat alone, the cat lives. The problem is with probability and time. Soon, one begins to understand that the cat is both alive and dead at the same time. Nifty. So where does the cat go?

To the pound. Either way, I won't want to deal with a radioactive and non-radioactive cat

So far the forum has been interesting. What got me here in the first place was the Marshmallow Trick and Banana Trick (and I see y'all have a lengthly discussion on both).

Jon

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

Oops, 4. Hey, Racoon! I never thought my little inside joke with my wife would be the nickname of someone on here. Hehe.

anj fyi 54 people have read this thread, slightly more than the 10 you were hoping for, just gives you some idea of the interest a post can cause, but saying things like " I'll be surprised if more than 10 people read this intro. (I'm counting.)" isn't going to get you a lot of replies or make you a lot of friends.

That's okay PCBaby. It's not designed to get me friends. It was designed however to get some replies. And since things are supposed to be more or less light hearted, I didn't think it would be a big deal. I'm just "testing the waters" one could say. 54 people is good though and much better than my prediction cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by jonbearab View Post
    That's okay PCBaby. It's not designed to get me friends. It was designed however to get some replies. And since things are supposed to be more or less light hearted, I didn't think it would be a big deal. I'm just "testing the waters" one could say. 54 people is good though and much better than my prediction cheers!
    Well i am certainly offended!!! Hurumph!

LOL... completely joking. And i think PCbaby was a little bit, too. I have found that about 80% of anything said on Adisc is meant to be light hearted and fun. and even in the Mature Topics forum, when debates get heated, they still stay rather civil. That is one thing i really like about this place. Even when i argue with someone, i find it real hard to get mad at them. And if i do manage to get mad at them, i find it even harder to stay mad at them.

And the ones that have managed to make me stay mad at them tend to be banned shortly afterwards.

(Thank you Mod Team!)