Thread: hey

Default hey

Hey I'm Matt

I just turned 17 and i'm from toronto canada

i have been bw since i was 6 and as much as i hatted diapers for so long that kind of changed when i was 12/13

anyways over the years its been great chatting with others so i don't totally feel alone.

I love sports: rowing, cycling, golf, sailing and water skiing are just a few. I also love all kinds of music

Well, happy (belated) birthday! Happy to have you here!

Thanks for telling us about your hobbies outside of ABDL related matters. Any bands in particular you like? Since you're a neighbor to the north, can I assume you've heard of the band Sloan?

It sounds like you already have a supportive group of friends. That's awesome and will always be great to have in times of need!

Welcome and I hope you're able to further expand your connections with other ABDLBFs on here! If you need any help or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

So Matt, glad you are a sailor and rower. I too have been in the DL boat now for more than 50 years. Amazing that this forum now exists so we can be sure each of us is OK and having a really good life.

Good wishes, Gondola

Hey! Welcome to the forums. I've always wanted to get into golf, never had a chance though Enjoy the forums, we're a nice bunch