Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the best?

Default What the best?

Hiyas, i wanted to ask to everybody, what do you think its the best about being an ab?

My heart says diapers, my head says the being able to acknowledge and indulge the little kid inside me; being able to accept that I'm a little lost, scared and unsure of things and that I need help and support.

Yeah... That

i forgot what i think its the bes of being an ab, i think i agree with you.... =P

To be abstract, the pureness of heart I manage to recapture in those special moments.

To be concrete, probably the pajamas. Hard to beat warm, fuzzy sleepers!

I don't know I guess for me it the ability to just fully let go and relax to the fullest, theres nothing more relaxing then a nice thick diaper, a warm bottle, and a cute sleeper.

I would have to say the sense of being 'true to one's self'. I don't feel guilty or ashamed or out of place because I like diapers. I mean, in its simplest form, it is basically a preference in type of underwear. Aside from the diaper aspect. I like the feeling of freedom I get from being AB/DL. I mean, there are lots and lots of people in the world who are not comfortable with themselves or their lives. I am quite content with mine.

For me, the best thing about being an AB is the fact that it makes me a happier person. Aside from the contentedness I feel when lying in bed padded while sucking my dummy, I also enjoy appreciating the cute things in life more such as cartoons and stuffed animals

Feeling like a cute boy again, and sucking a pacifier wearing my nappy. And feeling relaxed, and content

being little again and running and jumping and playing all the time and bein sweet an innocent