Thread: hi

Default hi

i am stuart 21 abdl and carer i have autism and never been out of nappies.

Hey there!

Welcome to the family!

Sorry to hear about your autism... Would you mind explaining to an ignoramus like me why that means you've never been out of nappies?

Besides that, though, we like to get to know you as a person, so maybe you could tell us some of your interests? Also...

... Do you have a favourite song?
    ... Can you wink?
    ... What colour are your eyes?
    ... Chocolate ice-cream or vanilla?

Hope to see you around the site Mister, have fun here, settle in and if you add your tuppence to the threads, I'm sure you'll make friends in no time

Hi Nappiedude,
    Welcome to Adisc and the growning number of members from the UK. A suggestion, that you edit your profile and add IC to it if you have to wear nappies.

Also we like to know a little bit morre about you that isn't nappy related. Your hobbies and interests, favourite music, books and movies, thaty sort of thing, It gives people a chance to decide if they want to talk to you. I look forward to meeing you in some of the other forums. take care.

Welcome to ADISC.

There are quite a few people here on the spectrum, so you aren't alone there.

Do you have any special interests? =)