Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

I guess I have to do this again because somehow my old login doesn't work anymore. I am 24 years old and have worn diapers my whole life due to spinal chord injury. I have joined this forum in the hope of making new online friends.

Hi Lighthouse1978,
    welcome to or back to Adisc. Sorry to hear about the Spinal Chord Injury, I've been IC all my life as well but not caused by anything like what you've gone through, I take my hat off to you. You probably know allthis stuff alreday, so just ignore it if you do. There is an IC subforum under Diaper Talk, so I might see you in there and in other forums as well. Also how about telling us a bit more about your self, your hobbies and interests, favourite Music, books , movies that sort of thing, do you have a significant other, a career? some people might think that last question a little odd, but I have no idea how able you are. Anyway, I'm sure you'll find plenty of new friends, find a couple of forums that look interesting and jump in, it worked for me.