Thread: Y'all probably already know me (well, old people)

Default Y'all probably already know me (well, old people)

I have been a member on adisc since 2008 under an old username. Old time IRC users will know me as Munch_the_kitten, or Munchables.

Lets see, I'm 21, trans (M2F) Live in Chicago, been out as an AB (started as TB) since the age of 14.

Effectively I joined because I want to log into IRC for the first time in about a year, and just saw that the blitzed server is down (wondered why it was invite only). so random posts it is, followed by 3 years of never posting again.

nice to have you back, so what are your non ab hobbies and interetst?

Cars, Computers, Cooking, Skating.

Pcbaby you don't have to be an admin on another AB site... do you?

nope, not at all, love computers and cooking, I used to skate as a kid and cars, are those things that need oil, water diesel and air and that's it

I love computer too =) what do you like the most about being an ab?

Sorry, but you're going to have to get your old account sorted out before we can continue with the reunion. Hope you can do so soon.

Welcome Munchkitten. I don't think I know you. Other than the ADISC IRC channels it's been years since I've ever used IRC. The only other AB/Dl webpage I've ever been on is the site. If you are from there I MIGHT know you, but then again, It's been a while since I've been over there. ADISC seems like a much better in many ways.

Welcome back,,or aboard, lol

Looks like you got your account cleared up. Everyone had to create a new password and I know some people wound up with double accounts in the mix up. Glad you're back and restored.