Thread: I'm new here...

Default I'm new here...

I'm an estimator for a general contractor. Married with 3 kids (all moved out now...)

I'm a DL. I love the feel of a freshly pee'd in diaper.

My other interests are flying gliders and sailplanes. I teach others how to do it on the weekends.

Looking for contact with other DLs who are, like me, not sharing their secret with their family. How, where and when do you get to use your diapers? Where do you keep them so they are not discovered?

Welcome to Adisc where you will be able to see there are others like you... Have you found a favorite diaper you wear, does your spouse know your secret, have you warn out in public.....

Welcome to the site. I used to build gliders and balsa model planes with the rubber band and propellers. I'd like to make one again sometime. They bring back fond memories of when I was a high school kid.

Hi AbenaLover
    wecome to Adisc. Hmm I wonder what your favourite nappy might be?. Nice intro, hopefully you will meet lots of pepople with similar interests, but for now find a few forums that look interesting and dive right in.