Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Living in the past

Default Living in the past

If you were given the opportunity to live in the Past, what ages you choose?

Living during the prehistory, during the middle ages, In 0 BC, During the French Revolution, or something else?

I would like to live during The dark ages, around the year 1000, living in a castle, being a knight.....

What about you?

I would live during the Renaissance, because you cant beat art from over a hundred years ago. And target, being a knight was a bitch, with all the death, and heavy armor, not to mention the plagues.

Although living back in the Manji era sounds nice I would much rather go back to the 1990s that was a fun time for me and I crave to have that again.

If I could go back to the late 40's and early 50's, and life would stay that way, I would do it in a second.

uhmm 80's because i love new wave music from that time its the best ^^
    also who doesnt like neon colors?

For me I would rather live in the now because the future is looking grim and the past has never been that great. But for me I would probably go back to the 70's maybe late 60's

The Victorian Era of course!

Or the late 1700's, as an able deckhand on a ship sailing for the South Pacific.

Or the American prohibition period; the 20's. I'd be a gangster running a speackeasy and making moonshine.

Failing all that, I'd go to before the West was won, as a cowboy and outlaw.

Oh yeah.

I've thought about it. I have absolutely no desire to go back at all. In fact - I'd rather live in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    The Victorian Era of course!
    YES!!! I love the architecture and styles of the Victorian Era. I also enjoy watching older movies set back at that time like "Gas Light" starring Ingrid Bergman and Charles Boyer. They had some pretty ornate wicker prams back then, too! :wink:

As Mandi said, going to the future would be nice...But if I had to go back, it would probably be to the 60's-80's...Somewhere in that range...As much as I like to learn about the 40's, and WWII and all that, I don't think I would like to live in that time