Thread: Hey, all!

Default Hey, all!

Hey, I'm VerityLake and I've decided to join the community here. I'll still mostly be a lurker, but I'll share stories that I've worked on from time to time, and I'll throw in my two cents worth when it seems valid. I hope to enjoy my time here!

Hi Verity Lake,
    and welcome to Adisc. Nice name. Your intro is very short. But we like to get to know the person inside the nappy, so how about telling us about your hobbies and interests, favourite music, books, movies, console or computer games, things like that. It helps people decide if they are going to contact you. If you need some inspiration have a look at

Your location sounds interesting! Could you point to 'Pass' on a map?

Hello Veritylake!

I hope you enjoy ADISC! We're a great group of people and I'm sure you'll find some friends.

If you're scared of posting, try dropping in to the chat room. That'll help you get over "forum fright".

What are your intrests? Do you like art, or computers, horses or hiking, anime or Monet, or a mixture of them all? It doesn't have to be any of those things, but we would like to get to know you better.