Thread: Hey there :)

Default Hey there :)

I'm a diaper lover, and I always thought I was the only one until I came to this forum. Nice to meet you all!

Great to meet you too! I'm very glad you found ADISC! ^_^

I felt much the same way before I stumbled upon FurryJadeFox's site, initially. Eventually, I found my way over here and ADISC has become a second home to me.

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? Any favorite bands or movies? Got any hobbies you might want to share with the rest of us? I think that you'll be amazed at how many other, non-ABDL topics are covered in-depth on this website. You'll find everything from role-playing to stories, discussion of travels abroad to spirited (but courteous) political debate.

I hope above all you find this to be a safe, welcoming site. The moderators are always on the look out for trouble and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask for answers.

Again, welcome and I look forward to hearing a bit more about our newest member from the Empire State. ^_^

onecho: Not much to add, but I LOVE your avatar.

Babyboiii: Welcome to the forums... There are a ton of us diaper folk around!

Hey Babyboiii!

You'll love it here at ADISC. Everyone's friendly, encouraging and fun to talk to. Don't be afraid to post!