Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: irish ab/dl daddy

Default irish ab/dl daddy

Hi there im Niall 32 from co'meath in ireland.... [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 05-Sep-2011 at 19:45. Reason: removed personal ad

Hi, welcome to the site! However, this is a pg-13 site, so you may need to rework your intro as it looks a little like a dating request... Which is against the rules sorry!

But, if this was just a misguided intro, hope you are able to make a more informed intro :-)

Cheer's bud ....yeah i've only started really using this site again......thanx

dam right buddy....never taught i'd bump into another ab/dl on a night out in bradys of all places lol......Dunboyne represent alright One love ..

Let me blow your mind even further, when i was like eight i think we may have played football together, my cus lived in the same estate and there was a huge game of football going on. But yeah off all places to meet another ab it would have to be bradys, that place has just everything now

lol footie on the old beechdale green now there's one alright....jasus that's going back a few year's alright

those games were awesome, well thats how i remember them anyway XD yeah its a good bit back, i remember the strangest things, yet i am terrible with names

lol bud your bad with name's least you can remember my short term memory and long term memory is all over the gaf dude

i wish i didnt remember things..... so many corpses, so many :P Is vodka and milk a thing??? im out of orange juice so im going to find out if its a thing