Thread: Ohh Haii :)

Wink Ohh Haii :)

Haii guys. I am a teenager in High School. I don't enjoy school but do not completely loathe it either, as I get to play sports at Lunch with my mates. I am hoping to become a teacher or engineer when I am older :P

I am here because all my life I have had an interest in diapers, for some reason, and one day I decided to google whether any other people had this strange obsession with them as well.

Outside of my studies, I play basketball for my school and enjoy killing people on my Xbox :P I also enjoy watching Youtube and going out with my mates.

The reason I joined this site was to hear from, and contribute to a like minded community and to have some fun

Thanks for reading my intro and speak to y'all soon

Glad to have ya W3tDayz, I'm a ps3 guy but sounds like we have the same hobby just different system lol. "strange addiction"? It's only strange if you believe it is! To me I call it an alternative lifestyle. Good intro, hope to see you posting and meeting new people. As for school, enjoy it now, once you have to work for a living you'll wish you could go back.. I do! Ttyl!