Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello there to all Adult Diaper Lover's!! I am a 48 year old male that loves to be diapered!! I married the woman of my dreams who loves to put me in diapers as much as I love to be in them!!!

Hello and welcome! Hope you feel right at home with some like minded people here! My wife loves me in my diapers too, she even wears as well. You should tell her to join as well we also like supporters here to share input. So what else you like to do? I'm 28, married and love to fish, hunt and work on motorcycles. Do you have any other hobbies besides avoiding changing time? Lol. C'ya around.

Hi Babybrad,
    welcome to Adisc, you are obviously one of the lucky babies, to have such a loving wife. But how about telling us a little more about yourself, thinhs like your hobbies and interests, favourite music or bands, books, Authors, movies actor/actressess's. It give's people the chance to get you know you and decide if the want to contact you.