Thread: So long!

Default So long!

while away on holiday I had the chance to look at my presence here from some distance also. I'm not entirely sure that I can word it right, but the overall feeling is that I do not belong here.
    I know that I thought to have a pretty good reason to try and figure out whether the IC and abdl communities could mean something to one another .. in some persons it seems to even have blended. Another reason was that I have always felt that my mind was somehow "partly child-like" and I hoped to find some people in here that might recognise this.

Looking back, this wasn't the case, despite that I have found this place to be a very positive and tolerant community (on the whole) and I very much appreciated and enjoyed talking to some of you.

But as for the IC vs. ABDL point: I cannot seem to get around the basic truth that I don't have any particular feelings in relation with diapers and such. It makes me feel like being some sort of nun walking around on a house party .. it's a bit tedious for me, as well as I can imagine it to be the exact same from the other side. I definitely don't feel bad about this: I knew this when I came here, and I absolutely respect anyone's feelings in this regard. But as they say, I can't hammer a round peg into a square hole.

re. the "child-like" mind: I've had a really interesting discussion about that. But apart from one or two persons "recognising parts of that", it seems that it's not the same thing as what motivated AB/DL people. That's ok too: I have learned something from that as well.

Therefore, I won't be in here much anymore. Though, unlike a couple of months ago when I was a bit upset, I don't need to run away

I wish you all the very best!
    It was good to be here, maybe I'll check in now & then.

Kara

Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    You are always welcome here.

For the record there are people here who do not ageplay. You may find spending more time in the off topic section to your benefit.

Hi and Goodbye Kara,
    I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for.

...I know that I thought to have a pretty good reason to try and figure out whether the IC and abdl communities could mean something to one another .. in some persons it seems to even have blended. Another reason was that I have always felt that my mind was somehow "partly child-like" and I hoped to find some people in here that might recognise this.
    The commonality of the IC community and the *B/DL community is, of course, diapers, but the need for wearing them is quite different. I understand this, and I understand that the *B/DL desires and interests are definitely not something that most people can understand, let alone indulge in. Those IC individuals that have ' blended ' the *B/DL side have, in my opinion, have just choosen to make the best of the situation. If you have to wear diapers due to physical/ medical reasons, why not try to find a way to enjoy them and have some fun wearing them? As to having a ' child-like ' mind-set, I think that it's wonderful. To wake each day with a sense of excitement and wonder at the world around you, and to view the day as an adventure, and not just another mundane series of adult responcibilities and drugery. I strive to keep, and nurture a ' child-like ' mind-set, it makes living fun.

Looking back, this wasn't the case, despite that I have found this place to be a very positive and tolerant community (on the whole) and I very much appreciated and enjoyed talking to some of you.

Therefore, I won't be in here much anymore. Though, unlike a couple of months ago when I was a bit upset, I don't need to run away

I wish you all the very best!

Kara
    I have never found your post to be tedious to read, nor did I find them out of place. I have never thought that you ' did not belong ' here. Was there a particular incident that upset you a couple of months ago? Anyway, you certainly do not need to run away, and I do hope you visit us again every now and then. Take care, and I wish you all of the very best, too. Good bye, Kara.