Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wearing nappies around friends and family without them knowing?

Default wearing nappies around friends and family without them knowing?

Has any one here ever warn a nappy around friends and family with out them knowing you were wearing one and have you ever used one in the same situation?
    Reason i ask is i was wearing one the other day when my parents dropped some stuff off at my house and they didnt know i was wearing it hehe it was a little damp too, very scary but kinda exciting.

Mulic

All the time, I wear 24/7 and I dunno, its quite exciting xD

thing with wearing around people that know you is they have a lot better chance of noticing an unusual bulge, and are much more likely to question you about it. So caution is definitely recommended.

I wear everyday so I guess I don't even give a second thought. The only place I ever think about it is at work bending over to do something trying not to give my secret away.......

I've worn a diaper around family on several occasions, but never by choice. Rather, these have been "close calls"--times when I was wearing a diaper and a family member unexpectedly appeared. Fortunately, on none of these occasions had I actually used the diaper, as the smell would have been hard to explain. Also fortunately, as I use primarily baby diapers, there is very little bulge to give them away.

-LL

Quote Originally Posted by ICINMICH View Post
    I wear everyday so I guess I don't even give a second thought. The only place I ever think about it is at work bending over to do something trying not to give my secret away.......
    Unless you're bending over in a short skirt I doubt that's much of a risk?

I used to wear diapers around family nearly all the time and no-one ever noticed because I was careful in what I wore (baggy clothes are a godsend) and also in what I did in the diaper.

Plus there was also a time when I wore diapers pretty much 24/7 due to health reasons and whilst some of my family knew (and indeed even changed me) most didn't know and never guessed.

AmbezeSubHealth

All the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    thing with wearing around people that know you is they have a lot better chance of noticing an unusual bulge, and are much more likely to question you about it.
    To which my reply, to the person who knows me so well, would be, "Unless you're taking me out to dinner, nothing in that region is any of your business."

Scootalooo

I have, three times I recall.

Once I went to my matesí house and wore a diaper there, it was fun and I felt like a baby a bit lol.

Second was with my Nana, just wore pampers and had a pub lunch.

Third time was with my mum, very recently about a week ago at the local college. First time I used it in a situation infront of family etc. I peed it in the library lol.

Other times to, but I mainly remember those particular times