Thread: Amons re-introduction

Default Amons re-introduction

Since there has been so many that have joined since last time I introduced myself (which was my first introduction), I thought why not make a re-introduction?

I go by the nick Amon, which does not come from Amon Amarath or the Egyptian gods. No, it comes from a video game called Shadow Hearts. That should explain the nickname.

I'm 19 years old and from Norway. My hobbies are drawing comics, or just draw stuff, and playing video games. I mostly play old games, such as Crash Bandicoot or some Nintendo classics. The only games I play online is Uncharted 2. I have tried to play online on Street Fighter 3rd Strike, but got my ass kicked. I'm also interested in comics (of course) and animation.

I'm a DL, and I think I have been one my whole life. However, I didn't get my hands on real diapers until last year. That's all I can think of to write here.

So, yeah, that's me I guess. Do feel the powerful freedom to ask anything.