Thread: New To Group

Default New To Group

Hello everybody, I am a senior with wetting issues and wear diapers every day. I have come to enjoy my diapers out of necessity and consider my diaper the least the least of my problems. It has made me more or less a diaper lover. As long as I have to be diapered I might as well enjoy them. I also have COPD so a diaper is nothing.
    As most people on here I would like to make friends and maybe meet other like myself for good conversation. [Removed]
    Being a widower it is always nice to have someone to correspond with speciall if they have the same interests

Hi Peapant,
    welcome to Adisc, I'm sorry to hear you're a widow, I lost my wife last September, and also about the copd that's not a good thing to have, but you know that.
    As you can see one of the mods have been in the scissor drawer again (they're not normally aloowed sharp things), so I suggest you might want to look at so you know what can and can't be said.

Nice intro but can you tell us a little more about the person in the nappy. Things like interests and hobbies, favourite types of music including favourite groups or bands, books and authors, movies and actors. Do you have a career or is it just a job? It helps people get a feel for you so they can decide if they want to talk to you or not.

I also see you list the fact you are IC, there is a sub forum for IC's in the Diaper Talk main forum, so I might see you in there and hopefully some of the other forums as well.