Thread: hey

Mulic

Default hey

Hey I'm Mulic, Im a somewhat IC (i wear diapers 24/7) babyfur from scotland ^^ (18 years old, furSona is 14months)
    About me..

Well I am male (Wolf fursona) that is into mostly gaming if I'm Honest. I like all kinds of games but RPGs are my favourite. I also edit for UESPwiki (unnoficial Elder scrolls Pages) and helped out with the community feedback for Skyrim. I also run a community called TDBHclan., Xbox live is my favourite format but i play alot of PC games on STEAM too, the mmorpg's i play are EVEonline and Guild Wars on the occasion

I am an Avid roleplayer, From final fantasy and starwars to cyber under the ocean with a giant pirhana soul eater. I roleplay it , I
    help others roleplay too but most people can already and just don't let themselves get lost in there own imagination I find.

I enjoy movies alot, go to cinema like every 2 weeks aslong as something good is on, And hanging out with people.

I dont drink, I dont smoke and I dont eat too much either, I dont have those kinds of bad habbits. (so i have room for more exciting ones :P)

Now the little things:
    I have bluey green eyes (no they are not menacing )
    very Dark brown hair in the summer which goes black in the winter
    I'm 6ft and slim
    I like to be covered in rave paint
    I do have a massive ammount of plushies but that has allways been the case, I used to when little not want a new Robot toy that had lasers. I wanted a soft cuddly plushy. its still the same.

I am here to make friends and meet new people aswell as help and and learn. This not enough? Then quiz me! :P

I look forward to posting
    Last edited by Mulic; 05-Sep-2011 at 11:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulic View Post
    Hey I'm mulic, and I'm a babyfur from Scotland ^^

Not much.to really say, I'm 18 and male and uuh iike sweets and cake ?

Nice to meet you all
    Nice to meet you, too! How came you by our little paradise?

Lovely little intro, so thank you - though I must say it goes without saying that you like sweets and cake... Most everyone likes sweets and cake!

We have quite a healthy babyfur population, so I've no doubt you can find friends and like-minds amongst them, head here > Babyfur/littlefur < if you haven't already of course!

So... Just so we might get to know a little more about you as a person, I have questions! *squeals with excitement* OK... Are you ready? Then I'll begin...

... Who is your favourite band/singer?
    ... Can you write legibly with your wrong hand?
    ... What colour are your eyes?
    ... Do you have an irrational phobia of fingers, too?
    ... What is your favourite pizza?

I'll leave it there as I could quiz you til the cows come home (and til we'd made those cows into burgers and BBQ'd them, too)... Welcome here, again, and I hope you stick around to make friends and contribute Don't forget to ask us anything if you want or need to!

Mulic

. Who is your favourite band/singer? ... Uhm.. not sure xD
    Can you write legibly with your wrong hand? ... Gawd no plus I have paws :P
    What colour are your eyes? .. blueygreen
    . Do you have an irrational phobia of fingers, too? ... no
    What is your favourite pizza? Tripple.cheese stuffed crust with cheese in the.crust too

Quote Originally Posted by Mulic View Post
    . Who is your favourite band/singer? ... Uhm.. not sure xD < You must have one!
    Can you write legibly with your wrong hand? ... Gawd no plus I have paws :P < Good point! I apologise for not thinking of this obstacle!
    What colour are your eyes? .. blueygreen < Ohh - nice! They sound quite cold and menacing, though - are they? Mine are blue, too, though nothing special (someone did once call them 'startling' mind you... Not sure if that's a good thing...)
    . Do you have an irrational phobia of fingers, too? ... no < Ah. Just me then...
    What is your favourite pizza? Tripple.cheese stuffed crust with chewed in the.crust too < And with this answer, you pass the test and are allowed in! This is definitely my favourite, too!
    Thanks for answering, too! What the hell are you even doing up this early!?

Hi Mulic,
    Welcome to Adisc, and to the growing number of UK members. Your intro is a little short and despite Dan's weird questions (which he asks most new members), doesn't tell us much about the person inside the furry suit, inside the nappy. So, what other hobbies and intersts do you have, what sort of music, books and movies are you into? I don't know how old you are, so a job or career, married, dating that sort of stuff,

When people look at your intro, they make decisons on whether to talk to you partly based on that, so a little bit of personal info can help. Sorry to hear you are IC, there is a sub forum for those of us who are, under the Diaper Talk main forum. So I may see you in there and hopefully in other forums as well.

Mulic

WELL I like EVEonline and reading the related books and history ^^ and i like commedy movies the hangover anyone? I like all music really and ummm Hehe. If in uhonest I struggle with talking about myself, sowwy.

I really like knights and stuff ^^ BTW if anyone has steam its the same as this, Mulic ^^

Hi, who are you in eve, I'll drop yoiu a mail?

Mulic

Zanziba'ar I mine veld.. honest

Hmmm I shall have a word with my agenty and see what sort of record you have.

Gilarm

Mulic

Bump because i added alot more info