Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Unidentified Diaper

Default Another Unidentified Diaper

I've never seen one like this. any idea what it could be?

http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/photo/a1566.jpg

Random guess and I think it is wrong, but it looks somewhat like Dry 24/7 small, but it is too big for that. I bet it is European.

It has to be, look at the plug!

Can't say it's European for sure, but it's definitly not american

the photo was blurry on my computer, but i would say that it's and Abena X plus or some other european diaper.

According to diaperworld.org database, it should be a Seni Super Plus Large (the number is for the size: 2 is medium 3 is large). It's a Polish diaper, and definitely nothing even remotely comparable to Abenas.

http://www.diaperworld.org/Tests/SeniSuperPlus/test.php

On a side note, the diaper in picture from dailydiapers is clearly too big for the girl, it's worn improperly, and it's going to leak at the first wetting - oh, but then probably she's only posing for money...

Peachy

Not sure which diaper it is, but whoever put it on that poor girl did a really bad job!

Peachy

I have seen a vidio in the past, of a guy putting on a diaper, I'm not sure what country it was from, but you closed the waist first with tabs and then pulled up the bottom peice and attached it to the waist with more tabs.

I was a very thick diaper, and looked like a good idea, but I have never seen another like it since, but I would like to try one.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Not sure which diaper it is, but whoever put it on that poor girl did a really bad job!

Peachy
    Due to that fact that she was most likely in it for the money, she would've probably put it on herself and if she didn't like the way that it felt then that would explain why it was on so loosely. Or it could just be due to her inexperience at diapering herself because I guarantee you that if the photographer had put it on he would want it as snug as he could possibly get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I have seen a vidio in the past, of a guy putting on a diaper, I'm not sure what country it was from, but you closed the waist first with tabs and then pulled up the bottom peice and attached it to the waist with more tabs.

I was a very thick diaper, and looked like a good idea, but I have never seen another like it since, but I would like to try one.
    Sounds to me like you might be describing a belted diaper like the Tena Flex for example. The Tena Flex has a belt type thing that is attached to the backside of the diaper. You put the belt around your waist and then pull the front of the diaper under you from the back to the front and attach it to the belt.

Darkfinn

Judging by the wall socket the diaper is european. It looks like a Euro Attends.