Thread: Did anyone see "colombiana"?

Exclamation Did anyone see "colombiana"?

Tonight I went with my girlfriend to see the movie "COLOMBIANA" it was really good and exciting until... Her mom called. We had to leave at what I would assume was ten minutes before it ended, and I never saw the climax or ending. On the web the only good, detailed synopsis I could find to look up the ending was on imdb and it literally stopped telling me what happened at like before where we left; it doesn't say the ending. So please, anyone who saw it, please write if you don't mind a super detailed description of the last ten minutes of the film. I have super bad OCD that centers only on movies and tv, and I literally like won't be able to sleep not knowing what happened!!! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    Tonight I went with my girlfriend to see the movie "COLOMBIANA" it was really good and exciting until... Her mom called.

If you go to see a movie turn off your phone's and any other noise making devices. if you would of done so, you would of easily stayed till the end. Also avoid likely pissing more then a handful of people off at the same time who could of easily possibly attacked you. It's happened before i'm sure.

It was her phone, it kinda annoyed me too... The issue was she didn't pick up so she was scared not knowing if they were mad and stuff... Arg

I haven't seen it, but i'm sure you could find it somewhere online, like YouTube or possibly Vuze (a bittorent program)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    Tonight I went with my girlfriend to see the movie "COLOMBIANA" it was really good and exciting until... Her mom called. We had to leave at what I would assume was ten minutes before it ended, and I never saw the climax or ending. On the web the only good, detailed synopsis I could find to look up the ending was on imdb and it literally stopped telling me what happened at like before where we left; it doesn't say the ending. So please, anyone who saw it, please write if you don't mind a super detailed description of the last ten minutes of the film. I have super bad OCD that centers only on movies and tv, and I literally like won't be able to sleep not knowing what happened!!! Thanks!!!
    I sent you a PM. Don't know if it was detailed and descriptive enough. But it got the point across.

Chef Boyardee -- "Blankey" Commercial - YouTube

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

Haha sorry didn't keen to post that ^ weird glitch, watched it in the other tab... Thanks so much man!!!

Haven't see it yet, but I was told that the movie give some wrong impressions about Colombia, so as I'm a colombiana myself I'm just stepping in a little >.< sorry:

We have this culture of "narcotraficantes" that invades literature, tv shows and movies, is always the story of this guys that deal drugs and women to get money, sometimes to help guerrilla groups.

And well... violence is what sells right? but Colombia is not only that, we have beautiful nature (amazon forest, the chocó and the whales there, the sierra nevada and many places that europeans always come to see =P), splendid fruits (all that you could imagine at anytime of the year), kind people (you make friends the first day you visit) and many things that many people tend to ignore due to our problems with violence and stuffs. I'm not that patriotic really and I hate parts of the attitude of some colombians and the ways here, but there's also plenty of nice things.

I'm not that sure of how this matters are presented in the movie, but already heard about the plot. As for the critics, apparently is a good movie, but still, I wanted to stress that not everything in the movies is as they put it, a work of fiction is only one view of a reality.

Sorry for the intrusion and the long comment XP but I just had to do it.