Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juice Boxes

Default Juice Boxes

I don't know about ya'll but I LOVE juice boxes. Well I love juice period but the box just makes it so much nicer in my opinion.

Does any one know where I can get 8oz or larger juice boxes? The largest ones I could find that were actually in a box were the Apple & Eve and those are only 6.75oz.

I usually prefer water but for the last week or so I have been craving juice boxes like mad and its disappointing to sit down to the computer with a kid sized juice box and it be gone in a few sips. I know there is bottled juice that comes in larger containers but I'm just looking for ones in a box and a bendy straw on the side.

Yes, that is rather disappointing. Several months ago, my neighbor had her little grandkids over for a while, and gave us her leftover Danimals (kid's yogurt drink) and juiceboxes--each was gone in three or four sips each. They seemed so much bigger when I was still in the single digits!

I'll be on the look-out for big people juice boxes; they've got to be around here somewhere...

Maybe some of the juice companies need to do something like that for adults. (They're doing it for vitamins, right?) They would be better for the enviroment than the Gatorade bottles I throw out, and easier storage to. (Stackable).

I guess in theory you could use a regular tetra pack of juice and a straw. You know, the 1L ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBeau View Post
    I guess in theory you could use a regular tetra pack of juice and a straw. You know, the 1L ones.
    Thats true. I didnt think of that. The ones thinking of are these nectar juices we have and they come in a box that kinda looks like a chicken broth box.
    Thats an awful lot of juice to drink in one sitting though.

It is alot of juice, but it might make you feel little, and you don't HAVE to finish it.

I saw "milkshake straws" being sold at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They were big straws, like the kind you get with bubble tea, and I think they might have been bendy.

With a big straw like that, and a big carton of juice, then it would be like having a huge juice box. I think that those nectar boxes (I know what you're talking about, and they're quite tasty) would be a good idea, since they are re-closable. Perhaps you could leave the tin foil on the opening (the thing below the lid that you are supposed to pull off), and merely poke a hole through it for the straw, to make it extra authentic :P

Thank you guys! Ya'll are awesome. I'll have to do that =3

Hmm, might have to look for those. But for now, for the fluids I need, I'll stick with the good old cans so I can slam them. Sometimes gets a little messy. :9

Lol my mom doesn't like me drinking soda because when I'm done I normally chew the tab off and keep chewing it until its a small ball of metal. =p