Thread: HI - New here

Default HI - New here

I'm Martin, live is West Berks UK and am a DL, perfer Tena nappies as they fit well, usually wear with a booster pad inside.

Wear usually to bed, usually wet before I goto sleep .. great way to drift off ...

More later,

Welcome, enjoy your stay, look forward to hearing more about you.

Hi there Martin
    welcome to Adisc, and yet another UK member joins the happy throng, just a few more and we can take over the world!. Seriously, how about telling us something about the man inside the nappy. Things like hobbies and interests, favourite music, books, movies. Are you married or in a relationship, job, career or still studying. I know a load of questions, but it will help people decide if they want to talk to you, if you need inspiration have a look at Another couple of articles you might want to check out are and especially . that last one is a must read.

So welcome again, if I can help in any way or you have questions for me, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forums Martin, i actually work in West Berkshire Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the site, it is a great place to meet like minded people and talk to them. Im only here a short while and find it great hope you do too.