View Poll Results: Are your desires made stronger by not having padding, or knowing you can't be padded?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongest when out of diapers

8 24.24%
  • Strongest when you know you can't wear

10 30.30%
  • Equally strong

9 27.27%
  • Unsure

6 18.18%

Thread: Are your desires made stronger by not having padding, or knowing you can't be padded?

Default Are your desires made stronger by not having padding, or knowing you can't be padded?

Do you feel your desires to be diapered are stronger when you are out of them, know you can not wear them, unsure, or equally strong?

This was a hard one for me so I didn't check a box. It's true that if we have company for a while (family) and I can't wear, I feel the need to wear. But conversely, once I put on a diaper, I immediately start to regress and I completely enjoy my diaper. It's like an automatic response, so I just couldn't make a decision. I think I needed a box, Strongest when in diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    This was a hard one for me so I didn't check a box. It's true that if we have company for a while (family) and I can't wear, I feel the need to wear. But conversely, once I put on a diaper, I immediately start to regress and I completely enjoy my diaper. It's like an automatic response, so I just couldn't make a decision. I think I needed a box, Strongest when in diapers.
    It's completely different for me because I can only wear on super rare occasions and between those occasion, I think a lot about wearing a nice, soft, comfy diaper.

I put "Unsure." Although my diaper habit is a secret, family schedules are such that I seldom go a day without wearing/using a diaper, even for a little while. So I seldom get the "diaper frustration" that comes from wanting to wear and being unable to do so. And, being an adult with a car, running out of diapers hasn't happened in a long, long time.

-LL

i hit unsure too. the urge just comes and goes for me

I would say that having no stash cause more desire/stress than being unable to wear for a while. Whenever I've had my stash run out, I would start to get incredibly edgy. Then I'd find myself spending most of my free time crawling internet AB shops just eyeing up gear, until I could eventually wear again and satisfy my need.

So to avoid all that, I now make sure to keep really well stocked up on nappies so I can use as and when I feel like.

definitely needed more options here, but given the limited selection I'm saying when I'm out. Because not only can't I wear, but it's going to be several days (I order online) until I can get more in. And that just drives me to search frantically for a diaper I overlooked behind the dresser, under the bed, etc.