Thread: Hello from Ireland!

Smile Hello from Ireland!

Hi Guys/gals

I originally posted as a Chicago native but i've since moved back to Ireland. Just saying hello and hope to meet some like-minded people from Ireland!

Hi Dreamer,
    Welcome to Adisc, so how about telling us a little more about the person wearing the nappy, hobbies, interests favourite music, books, movies, you married,, family, career things like that , so people get to know you a bit better before posting. I'm sure you will find lots of people to chat to. I know rther eare other irish members, but don't limit yourself we have members from all over the world to talk to.

hi dreamer, just letting you know im around if ya ever want to chat before as we have been chatting before!!!

hey dude great to see another person in ireland. How you doing getting aclimatised? must be weird going from chicago to Ireland.

Hey Dude ....pls to meet ya feel free to msg us anytime if you what to chat

Hey dreamer,

Hope the move and the aftereffects of it are going well. I know that's not always fun. I've noticed that there's a large contingent of Irish folk on this website, so I'm sure you won't have much trouble meeting people like you online or/and then IRL.